Share your LSAT anxiety dreams Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Mauve Dinosaur

New

Share your LSAT anxiety dreams

Post by Mauve Dinosaur » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Any of you had any dreams about the LSAT yet, either about actually writing it, or about receiving a score? I had one the night before writing that seriously pissed me off. I aced every question but forgot to put my name on the test. The LSAT proctor said no extra time would be given to add my name. And then he laughed in my face and ripped up the test in front of me. My subconscious is a dick.

Ginj

Silver

Re: Share your LSAT anxiety dreams

Post by Ginj » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:08 pm

I had a dream that I received a 162 and somehow my GPA was lowered to a 3.06. Northwestern let me in. And then I woke up.

Dick.

3FLryan

New

Post by 3FLryan » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Night before LSAT I had the "frantically trying to get to the testing center but keep getting lost; check-in was 8:30 and it's already 9:30, God I hope they let me in anyway or maybe I should just head home and not even try" dream.

Jimbola

Bronze

Post by Jimbola » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:29 pm

Night before I had three different dreams in which I did something really stupid that made me late for the test and I thought I missed it and had to take the December one instead.

What's ironic is that I didn't get into my testing room till 9:30 when it should have started at 8:30.

zdamico

Bronze

Post by zdamico » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:07 pm

This would imply I'll be sleeping at all the next 3 weeks...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

delusional

Silver

Post by delusional » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:21 pm

I dreamed that I did well enough to get into a T3 school, ended up top 10% and law review, got a job at SullCrom, and then got laid off after billing only 1800 hours.
Wait, was that a dream?

qbt1990

New

Post by qbt1990 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:15 pm

I have had nightly dreams (read: nightmares) about which section was the experimental the other day. WHICH I STILL HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT!! CURSE YOU, LSAC.

Mauve Dinosaur

New

Post by Mauve Dinosaur » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:44 pm

qbt1990 wrote:I have had nightly dreams (read: nightmares)
Very few LSAT dreams are not nightmares lol.

qbt1990

New

Post by qbt1990 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Mauve Dinosaur wrote:
qbt1990 wrote:I have had nightly dreams (read: nightmares)
Very few LSAT dreams are not nightmares lol.
hahahahahahahahaha. This is true. I didn't want to say nightly nightmares, but that literally is how it has been haha.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

HellOnHeels

Silver

Post by HellOnHeels » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:06 pm

I had a dream the other night where I scored a 171. I was so happy cause I knew I'd get into the schools I wanted! Then I woke up and I said to myself 'i'd be so happy if I really got a 171!'. And I went back to sleep :)

Ashley88

New

Post by Ashley88 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:20 pm

WOW. i thought I was the only one who actually had a dream about the score. I've had two (nightmares) .. The first dream was score release day and I was literally sitting on the LSAC website.. score came up at a 161.. I was happy/dissapointed (I really dont know how I did on the test.. Some sections were easy/ others were difficult) and then a couple nights ago I had a dream I got a 151.. FML!!!

Maye

Bronze

Post by Maye » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:32 pm

I had a dream that I signed up for the wrong administration. I walked into the test in December only to finally look a my ticket and realize it was for October and I blew it :/ I woke up and had to get up and make sure I signed up for the right test date, haha.

lulzalicious

New

Post by lulzalicious » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:39 pm

I had a nightmare the week before my test that Id gotten a nosebleed during the test and the blood got all over my answer sheet. Weird thing was that I was so worried about running out of time I didnt ask for a tissue or anything, I just had noseblood dripping everywhere. Really fucked up...
I took a packet of tissues on test day :lol:

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

butchcassidy

Bronze

Post by butchcassidy » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:34 pm

lulzalicious wrote:I had a nightmare the week before my test that Id gotten a nosebleed during the test and the blood got all over my answer sheet. Weird thing was that I was so worried about running out of time I didnt ask for a tissue or anything, I just had noseblood dripping everywhere. Really fucked up...
That's fucking intense

butchcassidy

Bronze

Post by butchcassidy » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:38 pm

I would have dreams that I'd just miss the test altogether. In one dream I was just chilling at a friends house and he was like "dude, LSAT?" and I realized I had missed the test earlier that morning. Pretty horrific.

tehrocstar

Bronze

Post by tehrocstar » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:03 am

butchcassidy wrote:
lulzalicious wrote:I had a nightmare the week before my test that Id gotten a nosebleed during the test and the blood got all over my answer sheet. Weird thing was that I was so worried about running out of time I didnt ask for a tissue or anything, I just had noseblood dripping everywhere. Really fucked up...
That's fucking intense
Holy shit that is intesne, haha

YaSvoboden

Bronze

Post by YaSvoboden » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:10 am

I had a dream the other night that they still took forever to release the actual scores, but my percentile showed up on LSAC. I hit 97.6% and then frantically searched through past results to figure out what that might get me.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

thegoodpart

New

Post by thegoodpart » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:13 am

last night i had an lsat dream very similar to ones others have posted...i missed the test on test day and it was my 3rd try and people said even though it was an absence it counted for my 3 and couldnt take it again...woke up looking at the date on my phone making sure Oct 1st had already passed....lsat can do craaazy things to a person.

horrorbusiness

Silver

Post by horrorbusiness » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:31 pm

Had a dream i got a 169 last night. Immediately went to TLS to make a post in the "what are my chances forum". FUCK it was just a dream :(

pupshaw

Silver

Post by pupshaw » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Had a dream in which I suddenly remembered that in one section of the test I had answered like 10 consecutive B's. And I got stressed out, because clearly all 10 of those B's couldn't have been right.

I think this was reflecting my real life anxiety that in one section I had improbably FEW repeated answers. Christ, I'd just like my score now.

thelawschoolproject

Silver

Post by thelawschoolproject » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:15 pm

I had a dream that I scored a 175 and that the curve was a -15.

Yup, definitely a dream.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Rheastoria

New

Post by Rheastoria » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:19 am

thelawschoolproject wrote:I had a dream that I scored a 175 and that the curve was a -15.

Yup, definitely a dream.
I seriously just had a dream last night that the curve was -15! If only...

Green Glass Windows

Silver

Post by Green Glass Windows » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:53 am

I keep having dreams that I hit 175+. I start crying and freaking out only to realize that I'm dreaming... again. It's horrible. It's really making this whole waiting thing even more of a roller coaster of emotions than it already is.

LastRedCoat

New

Post by LastRedCoat » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Frequent lurker seldom poster.

Had my first two nights ago. Score came in and it was a 148. Then I scrolled down to look at my 167 from the previous test and it was actually a 147! Ieeee!!!! Woke up in a cold sweat.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”