Must be True Question.

szk0034

Must be True Question.

Postby szk0034 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:20 pm

Hi, Guys,
That type of question must be easiest, but for some reason, I am little trouble in those type these day.
I tried to find some conditions on the passage or just read to catch the answer naturally.
But I don't think I didn't find best way for me yet, and it leads me sometimes black out while taking test.
How do you guys break those type of questions? (be supported, Must be True, be inferred, and so on.)
Thanks!

3FLryan

Re: Must be True Question.

Postby 3FLryan » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:29 pm

szk0034 wrote:Hi, Guys,
That type of question must be easiest, but for some reason, I am little trouble in those type these day.
I tried to find some conditions on the passage or just read to catch the answer naturally.
But I don't think I didn't find best way for me yet, and it leads me sometimes black out while taking test.
How do you guys break those type of questions? (be supported, Must be True, be inferred, and so on.)
Thanks!

If a question asks "which of the following must be true", I take the answers one by one and see if there is a situation where it is false. If I can't find a situation where it is false, I mark it as correct and move on.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”