Sabbath Day Test Observers - same test?

rachue

Sabbath Day Test Observers - same test?

Postby rachue » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:19 am

I posted this originally in the waiting thread but realized that thread gets so long that it would prob easily get lost. random question but do the sabbath observer test takers ( i think they take the test today or tomorrow) have the same test as we had on saturday? if so, that could be an advantage if you come to these forums and so then already have an idea what the curve might be like, in the very least, or which sections were harder/easier.

sjedood

Re: Sabbath Day Test Observers - same test?

Postby sjedood » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:50 am

rachue wrote:I posted this originally in the waiting thread but realized that thread gets so long that it would prob easily get lost. random question but do the sabbath observer test takers ( i think they take the test today or tomorrow) have the same test as we had on saturday? if so, that could be an advantage if you come to these forums and so then already have an idea what the curve might be like, in the very least, or which sections were harder/easier.

c'mon man, use your common sense. What do you think?

rachue

Re: Sabbath Day Test Observers - same test?

Postby rachue » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:21 am

sjedood wrote:
rachue wrote:I posted this originally in the waiting thread but realized that thread gets so long that it would prob easily get lost. random question but do the sabbath observer test takers ( i think they take the test today or tomorrow) have the same test as we had on saturday? if so, that could be an advantage if you come to these forums and so then already have an idea what the curve might be like, in the very least, or which sections were harder/easier.

c'mon man, use your common sense. What do you think?

well, considering how much the test is talked about even though it's against regulation (just check out the Oct.waiting thread on this very forum... a lot of stuff was taken off since saturday but right after people were talking about it a lot...the order of sections.. perceived difficulty.. even exact questions and answers in some cases. there was even a chat room going on off the forum). that's why i was wondering. if you trolled that forum, or maybe anywhere else on the internet where people were talking about saturday's test, you might get a slight advantage of knowing more of what to expect going in to the later test. that's why i was wondering if LSAC maybe changed it up a little for them.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”