TraditionalLSATInfallibilityApologetics: lips go here 8====D Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
imjustjoking22

Bronze

Re: TraditionalLSATInfallibilityApologetics: lips go here 8====D

Post by imjustjoking22 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:22 am

941law wrote:interesting. I was hoping it was the 1st LR but in all reality I found them all to be equal. Glad I didn't assume it was 1 of the first 2 and let that creep in mentally. I went into the test thinking that the lsac would do whatever the hell they want and I was right.
Found them all equal? Really? I don't think I had more than 5 min left to check tough answers on the first 2 LR sections, and I wouldn't be surprised if I had a full 15 left on the last one...double-checked every one of those suckers. I thought that would be the saving grace of this test for me...wah.

powellshake2

New

Re: 4th section experimental???

Post by powellshake2 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:29 am

3v3ryth1ng wrote:Well I'm now convinced that it's true- the experimental section can now appear 4th, or possibly later. Someone from another thread had a the experimental RC in his 4th section. That's pretty hard to argue with, unless of course he's lying. Thank you all, and good night.

I may be missing the point entirely, but I 100% had those previously mentioned LR questions and I had two RC sections. So what the hell does that mean?

I would not assume that the LR section with the pizza parlor question and cops/computers is experimental. It couldn't have been for me. :|

(Sorry if i'm missing the point/mistaken)

zdamico

Bronze

Post by zdamico » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:12 am

I'm one of those people who would love a 4th section experimental and believe its possible but..

A. Just because Blueprint said it doesn't mean it's true, and

B. Change the thread title, we aren't in high school. I understand some people were assholes about it being the 4th section, but that type of immaturity is just ridiculous

benito

Bronze

Post by benito » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:05 pm

I'm one of the traditional LSAT infallibity apologetics this thread is referring to and I'm starting to loosen my skepticism. Does anyone that only had one RC section remember any subjects??

benito

Bronze

Post by benito » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:17 pm

powellshake2 wrote:
3v3ryth1ng wrote:Well I'm now convinced that it's true- the experimental section can now appear 4th, or possibly later. Someone from another thread had a the experimental RC in his 4th section. That's pretty hard to argue with, unless of course he's lying. Thank you all, and good night.

I may be missing the point entirely, but I 100% had those previously mentioned LR questions and I had two RC sections. So what the hell does that mean?

I would not assume that the LR section with the pizza parlor question and cops/computers is experimental. It couldn't have been for me. :|

I dont think you're mistaken at all, I think this test is just a blur and people's memories are faulty. You're right that if you had two RC sections all of your LR questions are real.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

qbt1990

New

Post by qbt1990 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:16 pm

benito wrote:I'm one of the traditional LSAT infallibity apologetics this thread is referring to and I'm starting to loosen my skepticism. Does anyone that only had one RC section remember any subjects??
The real RC section had Dostoyevsky, Mexican proverbs, etc

qbt1990

New

Post by qbt1990 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:17 pm

zdamico wrote:I'm one of those people who would love a 4th section experimental and believe its possible but..

B. Change the thread title, we aren't in high school. I understand some people were assholes about it being the 4th section, but that type of immaturity is just ridiculous
I don't even understand the title? where do lips go? i'm confused

crumpetsandtea

Platinum

Post by crumpetsandtea » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:28 pm

qbt1990 wrote:
zdamico wrote:I'm one of those people who would love a 4th section experimental and believe its possible but..

On the dick, my friend. On the dick.

lsatprepguy

Bronze

Post by lsatprepguy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:41 pm

crumpetsandtea wrote:
qbt1990 wrote:

I am on the train, and I just laughed so hard that people got up and moved lolololool

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

benito

Bronze

Post by benito » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:30 pm

qbt1990 wrote:
benito wrote:I'm one of the traditional LSAT infallibity apologetics this thread is referring to and I'm starting to loosen my skepticism. Does anyone that only had one RC section remember any subjects??
The real RC section had Dostoyevsky, Mexican proverbs, etc

great....thanks

happyshapy

Bronze

Post by happyshapy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:08 pm

powellshake2 wrote:

i think you might be missing the point. ppl who had LR experimental fourth had the pizza and cops/computer questions in their second LR (3rd section overall). At least I did.

3v3ryth1ng

Bronze

Post by 3v3ryth1ng » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:15 pm

1) True. It's a "soft" confirmation from a typically reliable source.

2) I wear collared shirts with shiny shoes. I'm mature, ok? Besides, it feels really, really good to get bl... I mean, to be right ;)

qbt1990

New

Post by qbt1990 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:01 pm

crumpetsandtea wrote:
qbt1990 wrote:

hahaha wow. yeah I agree, extremely distasteful :/

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

3v3ryth1ng

Bronze

Post by 3v3ryth1ng » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:33 am

qbt1990 wrote:
crumpetsandtea wrote:
qbt1990 wrote:

hahaha wow. yeah I agree, extremely distasteful :/
Man, did I commit another faux pas? How do I always find a way to alienate myself? Somehow I managed to do it before I had any friends this time.

soj

Platinum

Post by soj » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:40 am

had high hopes after the title. disappointed.

pretty surprised the experimental could be 4th.

3v3ryth1ng

Bronze

Post by 3v3ryth1ng » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:52 am

soj wrote:had high hopes after the title. disappointed.

pretty surprised the experimental could be 4th.
I think I broke some teeth with my cold, hard, phallus of truth. I think that, for some posters, it was their first time seeing it, so they got scared and went into hiding.

What were you expecting?

soj

Platinum

Post by soj » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:00 am

more penis, less derp

chill out bro, you got a pretty big chip on your shoulders

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

3v3ryth1ng

Bronze

Post by 3v3ryth1ng » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:33 am

soj wrote:more penis, less derp

chill out bro, you got a pretty big chip on your shoulders
What's derp? And yes, you're correct, and no it doesn't stop.
Enjoy your weekend everyone!

rivermaker

Bronze

Post by rivermaker » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:19 am

for people that say section 4 was experimental, what LR question numbers did you have. 25 26 25? or 25 26 26?

3v3ryth1ng

Bronze

Post by 3v3ryth1ng » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:00 am

rivermaker wrote:for people that say section 4 was experimental, what LR question numbers did you have. 25 26 25? or 25 26 26?
At this point, I don't even remember. People were comparing these on the day of the test. Flip to the beginning of all the recent post-LSAT threads and try to find people talking about the subjects. I think I remember one person actually compiled a list of subjects in one post. Some words you'd try searching for are "whales, pizza, apes, mirrors, alzheimers, hot spots" among others.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”