Oct 2011 games section

CodyRuegger

Re: Oct 2011 games section

Postby CodyRuegger » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:18 pm

anewaphorist wrote:The breakdown of my LSAT, southeastern US, with my projections:

LR1: easy, -0/-1
LG: ambassadors, books, probably -3/-4 total because I took way too long on the 3rd game (the one with Yuki and all the global CANNOT BE TRUE questions)
LR2: tough, had to guess on 2 questions, hopefully this was the experimental section
LR3: easy, -0/-1
RC: pretty standard, -3 or less and I'll be happy, I had Mexican-American proverbs and Dostoevsky

Anyone else have a similar section arrangement?

I think I had the same or a similar test form. Took it in southern California.

There were some real meatball stims/AC's on the latter 2 LR sections for me, but they weren't horrendous.

As far as games is concerned, I wouldn't be surprised if super-high difficulty games become more commonplace - we've recently had dinosaurs, stained glass, and now bikes. Maybe the LSAC has been looking at their experimental data and haven't been pleased that the high-scoring crowd takes little to none of its damage on games sections and they're trying to bring its difficulty level more in line with the other sections.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”