LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Bstbll
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby Bstbll » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:07 pm

941law wrote:
The scored one = the one with the ridiculously long principle question.


^ did anyone not have this question in LR? People are saying it took up like 60% of the right side? Pretty sure I didn't have it which would really throw a monkey wrench in this argument.



You didn't have it? It was MOD EDIT? My girlfriend had it and she had double RC.

User avatar
tyro
Posts: 648
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:23 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby tyro » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:07 pm

941law wrote:
The scored one = the one with the ridiculously long principle question.


^ did anyone not have this question in LR? People are saying it took up like 60% of the right side? Pretty sure I didn't have it which would really throw a monkey wrench in this argument.


Longest LR question I've ever seen out of ~40 PT's. I don't remember it being a tough one though?

User avatar
LSAT Blog
Posts: 1262
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby LSAT Blog » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:07 pm

tyro wrote:This is pushing the boundary with posting answer choices. I would edit this ASAP or they might ban you.


+1

Acceptable version: "I had questions on a section."

User avatar
941law
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby 941law » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:11 pm

Bstbll wrote:
941law wrote:

You didn't have it? It was about MOD EDIT. My girlfriend had it and she had double RC.


oh shit, ya I had it. I thought it was easy and can barely remember how long it was. My fault.

senorhosh
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:45 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby senorhosh » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:21 pm

seems like there were 2 experimental sections..

wait so the one with the tropics/arctic mammal oxygen consumption + global warming..
was that experimental or not? (did anyone in LG/RC have this one)

User avatar
mikeylikesit
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:17 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby mikeylikesit » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:22 pm

If you had questions about dogs & their masters and apes looking in the mirror - that was experimental.

I only had 2 LR sections, and didn't have those questions.

User avatar
learntolift
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:31 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby learntolift » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:23 pm

mikeylikesit wrote:If you had questions about dogs & their masters and apes looking in the mirror - that was experimental.

I only had 2 LR sections, and didn't have those questions.

ya this was section 4 for me


lsac is messed up

05shinjo
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby 05shinjo » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:25 pm

mikeylikesit wrote:Hot "spots", wasn't it?

And principle question about using computers without permission...



both were from one section that is scored, right?

User avatar
mikeylikesit
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:17 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby mikeylikesit » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:27 pm

05shinjo wrote:
mikeylikesit wrote:Hot "spots", wasn't it?

And principle question about using computers without permission...



both were from one section that is scored, right?


Yes, scored.

gogogadgetlaw
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby gogogadgetlaw » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:30 pm

.
Last edited by gogogadgetlaw on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
tyro
Posts: 648
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:23 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby tyro » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:31 pm

learntolift wrote:
mikeylikesit wrote:If you had questions about dogs & their masters and apes looking in the mirror - that was experimental.

I only had 2 LR sections, and didn't have those questions.

ya this was section 4 for me


lsac is messed up


Well there were two experimental LR sections then because there were no apes looking at mirrors on my exam. That is something I think I would remember.

neuroticjew
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby neuroticjew » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:32 pm

I had LR with 25 then LG with 23 then LR with 26 then (after the break) LR with 25 and RC with 27. The first LR was really easy and had the question about the movie club. The second LR was harder with long questions. Is the consensus that this latter one was experimental? (If so, :( )

User avatar
941law
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby 941law » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:32 pm

tyro wrote:
Well there were two experimental LR sections then because there were no apes looking at mirrors on my exam. That is something I think I would remember.


exactly. Not sure wtf is going on and I think it is too hard to figure out honestly.

User avatar
happyshapy
Posts: 192
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:41 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby happyshapy » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:59 pm

941law wrote:
tyro wrote:
Well there were two experimental LR sections then because there were no apes looking at mirrors on my exam. That is something I think I would remember.


exactly. Not sure wtf is going on and I think it is too hard to figure out honestly.


maybe that's lsac's point...

User avatar
qbt1990
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby qbt1990 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:05 pm

tyro wrote:
learntolift wrote:
mikeylikesit wrote:If you had questions about dogs & their masters and apes looking in the mirror - that was experimental.

I only had 2 LR sections, and didn't have those questions.

ya this was section 4 for me


lsac is messed up


Well there were two experimental LR sections then because there were no apes looking at mirrors on my exam. That is something I think I would remember.


Yep. This is definitely what I'm thinking

User avatar
941law
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby 941law » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:06 pm

My apes nursed their babies when they whined damnit :evil:

User avatar
tyro
Posts: 648
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:23 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby tyro » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:17 pm

-

azbycxdd
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby azbycxdd » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:33 pm

Does anyone who only had 2LRs remember a question where ALL the answer choices were like "from that it can be concluded that"

... something about a food company having lower prices but the same products as supermarkets

User avatar
Lola2014
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:41 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby Lola2014 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:39 pm

happyshapy wrote:I had a question near the end of my 3rd LR (section 4) about flower fragrances/colors. I went LR (25)- LG- LR (26)-break LR (25)- RC

But I don't remember anything with hot springs being first.... I'm going to cry if my fourth LR was experimental because I thought I crushed it.



I think I had the same layout. I thought LR 1 was hard 2nd not so bad and 3rd real good.

User avatar
puff0ffluff
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby puff0ffluff » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:53 pm

happyshapy wrote:I had a question near the end of my 3rd LR (section 4) about flower fragrances/colors. I went LR (25)- LG- LR (26)-break LR (25)- RC

But I don't remember anything with hot springs being first.... I'm going to cry if my fourth LR was experimental because I thought I crushed it.



i'm with u ;_; hoping kid-with-girlfriend is just a troll

Bstbll
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby Bstbll » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:01 pm

puff0ffluff wrote:
happyshapy wrote:I had a question near the end of my 3rd LR (section 4) about flower fragrances/colors. I went LR (25)- LG- LR (26)-break LR (25)- RC

But I don't remember anything with hot springs being first.... I'm going to cry if my fourth LR was experimental because I thought I crushed it.



i'm with u ;_; hoping kid-with-girlfriend is just a troll



I like the nickname. If you look at the other topic though, I'm not the only one saying it. I understand how you feel though, I wish I was trolling as well, I liked section 4 more than 3.

User avatar
tedler
Posts: 1431
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:48 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby tedler » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:29 pm

.
Last edited by tedler on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
dietcoke0
Posts: 601
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby dietcoke0 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:31 pm

Or 102. No real set number, just whatever they're feeling

User avatar
qbt1990
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby qbt1990 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Bstbll wrote:
puff0ffluff wrote:
happyshapy wrote:I had a question near the end of my 3rd LR (section 4) about flower fragrances/colors. I went LR (25)- LG- LR (26)-break LR (25)- RC

But I don't remember anything with hot springs being first.... I'm going to cry if my fourth LR was experimental because I thought I crushed it.



i'm with u ;_; hoping kid-with-girlfriend is just a troll



I like the nickname. If you look at the other topic though, I'm not the only one saying it. I understand how you feel though, I wish I was trolling as well, I liked section 4 more than 3.


SAME. I hope it is 3 sooooo bad and LSAC is just trying to throw us off. Maybe they mixed different questions into different sections or something?? IDK

User avatar
tedler
Posts: 1431
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:48 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby tedler » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:33 pm

.
Last edited by tedler on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests