LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

User avatar
duberville
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:24 pm

LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby duberville » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Is it 1st or 3rd? I remember the 3rd one having a very long question (near the end) that took up half a page in text...

User avatar
941law
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby 941law » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:33 pm

1st LR I believe.

User avatar
duberville
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby duberville » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:34 pm

941law wrote:1st LR I believe.


Rational?

User avatar
asunshinee
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:46 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby asunshinee » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:35 pm

.
Last edited by asunshinee on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
duberville
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby duberville » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:36 pm

asunshinee wrote:The one with the extremely long principle question was not your experimental.


Again: rational?

User avatar
MrBain_
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 1:53 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby MrBain_ » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:38 pm

i had LR LG LR LR RC as well. 3rd lr was much tougher than the 1st. People with 2 LR sections said that they had the extremely long half-page question #18? I think. If this is the case then the experimental lr was 1. :'(

User avatar
941law
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby 941law » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:42 pm

duberville wrote:
Again: rational?


not sure what you mean?

User avatar
duberville
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby duberville » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:42 pm

941law wrote:
duberville wrote:
Again: rational?


not sure what you mean?


Rationale*

User avatar
tyro
Posts: 648
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:23 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby tyro » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:47 pm

MrBain_ wrote:i had LR LG LR LR RC as well. 3rd lr was much tougher than the 1st. People with 2 LR sections said that they had the extremely long half-page question #18? I think. If this is the case then the experimental lr was 1. :'(


*sigh* yeah the first LR on my test was motherfucking easy. And, as I thought, it was the experimental.

User avatar
duberville
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby duberville » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:48 pm

tyro wrote:
MrBain_ wrote:i had LR LG LR LR RC as well. 3rd lr was much tougher than the 1st. People with 2 LR sections said that they had the extremely long half-page question #18? I think. If this is the case then the experimental lr was 1. :'(


*sigh* yeah the first LR on my test was motherfucking easy. And, as I thought, it was the experimental.


Didn't you find the 2nd LR rather more difficult than normal?

senorhosh
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:45 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby senorhosh » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Yeah the 2nd LR and 3rd LR were difficult.

1st was experimental

caitriona
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:30 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby caitriona » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:53 pm

I also had LR-LG-LR LR-RC
First LR was easy for me with 25 questions in it. Second one with 26 questions was very difficult with al those questions which took entire page. My third section had 26 questions as well. So I left test center being sure what second LR ( difficult one) was experimental. And now it is turned out what it was real. :(

User avatar
tyro
Posts: 648
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:23 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby tyro » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:54 pm

duberville wrote:
tyro wrote:
MrBain_ wrote:i had LR LG LR LR RC as well. 3rd lr was much tougher than the 1st. People with 2 LR sections said that they had the extremely long half-page question #18? I think. If this is the case then the experimental lr was 1. :'(


*sigh* yeah the first LR on my test was motherfucking easy. And, as I thought, it was the experimental.


Didn't you find the 2nd LR rather more difficult than normal?


Actually I found the third one (second real one) to be the toughest, but all of them seemed pretty simple for me. The experimental was a joke though. But anyway, I got SLAUGHTERED on the games and I think at least -5 on RC.

I'm expecting no better than a 165

lawschoolboundfuture
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:07 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby lawschoolboundfuture » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:57 pm

I went LG LR LG RC LR Which was experimental?

User avatar
lakers3peat
Posts: 493
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby lakers3peat » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:02 pm

the real LG was the one parking spots and bikes...



I had LR LG LR LR RC but I could have sworn that the second was experimental because I thought there was a ton of flaw questions in it which seemed abnormal to me...

User avatar
941law
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby 941law » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:03 pm

lawschoolboundfuture wrote:I went LG LR LG RC LR Which was experimental?


the games section that did not have the game on ambassadors.

User avatar
dietcoke0
Posts: 601
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby dietcoke0 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:03 pm

asunshinee wrote:The one with the extremely long principle question was not your experimental.


Yes, I had that question as well, and had RC exp. Saved it for last because I was getting close on time.

User avatar
rivermaker
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:16 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby rivermaker » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:05 pm

LIST HOW MANY QUESTIONS YOUR LR SECTIONS HAD (sec1 25 sec3 26 sec4 26. section 3 has to be experimental for me then right? lsac has never had an experimental section on section 4 and 5. I am just gonna assume this to continue. And people without LR LR LR had 25 and 26 questions. Plus the questions were fkin weird in section 3

User avatar
dietcoke0
Posts: 601
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby dietcoke0 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:07 pm

I had 25 and 26, so guessing #3?

05shinjo
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby 05shinjo » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:10 pm

Historically, there was an LR section with 25 qs and one with 26 qs.
I haven't really seen both LR sections containing 26 qs each.
So since the first one had 25, second 26, and third 26, I would assume that the second LR (3rd, if considering the entire sections) was experimental.

User avatar
941law
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby 941law » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:12 pm

rivermaker wrote:LIST HOW MANY QUESTIONS YOUR LR SECTIONS HAD (sec1 25 sec3 26 sec4 26. section 3 has to be experimental for me then right? lsac has never had an experimental section on section 4 and 5. I am just gonna assume this to continue. And people without LR LR LR had 25 and 26 questions. Plus the questions were fkin weird in section 3


I don't understand why it had to be section 3 for you?

User avatar
dietcoke0
Posts: 601
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby dietcoke0 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:12 pm

05shinjo wrote:Historically, there was an LR section with 25 qs and one with 26 qs.
I haven't really seen both LR sections containing 26 qs each.
So since the first one had 25, second 26, and third 26, I would assume that the second LR (3rd, if considering the entire sections) was experimental.


Eh, A recent test had two 26s, maybe Dec 2010? Had 102 scored. Don't feel like looking at my PT

User avatar
rivermaker
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:16 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby rivermaker » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:12 pm

yeah it is for sure 25 and 26 for the real LR, but some people are either trolling / or im fkd that section 4 was experimental for the first time in lsat history.

User avatar
dietcoke0
Posts: 601
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby dietcoke0 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:14 pm

941law wrote:
rivermaker wrote:LIST HOW MANY QUESTIONS YOUR LR SECTIONS HAD (sec1 25 sec3 26 sec4 26. section 3 has to be experimental for me then right? lsac has never had an experimental section on section 4 and 5. I am just gonna assume this to continue. And people without LR LR LR had 25 and 26 questions. Plus the questions were fkin weird in section 3


I don't understand why it had to be section 3 for you?


a 25 and 26 were scored. People had a 25, 26 break 26, and since the exp is always first three, just logic game after that

User avatar
toddly76
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:12 am

Re: LR LG LR LR RC - Which is experimental?

Postby toddly76 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:14 pm

I had LG-LR-RC-RC-LR. And I had a long-ass half page principle question.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 34iplaw, Alexandros, banjobob, cherrygalore, cianchetta0, Greenteachurro, HonestAdvice, pernicious, Roddy618, Thomas Hagan, ESQ. and 14 guests