Should I cancel? (I know, another one).

What should I do?

-Cancel.
14
56%
-Don't Cancel.
11
44%
 
Total votes: 25

User avatar
mmk33
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 1:32 pm

Re: Should I cancel? (I know, another one).

Postby mmk33 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:45 am

IMHO it's worth waiting to see the score. As someone who is not strong on LG I've had more than a couple PTs where I had to guess on four or five LG questions, got all of the wrong, and still got 170-172 because of the rest of the test.

Also, one thing to factor in to this decision is the psychological part of cancelling the test and never knowing your score. For me it would be harder to prep for the next test if I did that, especially because I've seen various TLS users talk about almost cancelling a 170+.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Pozzo and 5 guests