I was always under the impression that everyone had...

flounder

I was always under the impression that everyone had...

Postby flounder » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:58 pm

the same test. Apparently each test has different orders, different experimentals different everything.
I am amazed that I did not know that.

hankypanky

Re: I was always under the impression that everyone had...

Postby hankypanky » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:59 pm

flounder wrote:the same test. Apparently each test has different orders, different experimentals different everything.
I am amazed that I did not know that.

Yeah you should know that by the time you reach ~40 posts at TLS. Shame on you.

flounder

Postby flounder » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:00 pm

Sad isnt it.

LSAT Blog

Postby LSAT Blog » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Not every test has different orders/sections, etc., but not every test has the same order/sections.

In other words, LSAC likes to switch it up a bit (partially to ensure the security of the test, prevent people from copying off of each other, etc.), but there's a limited number of different orderings/experimentals administered on the same test date.

Jack Smirks

Postby Jack Smirks » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:22 pm

LSAT Blog wrote:Not every test has different orders/sections, etc., but not every test has the same order/sections.

In other words, LSAC likes to switch it up a bit (partially to ensure the security of the test, prevent people from copying off of each other, etc.), but there's a limited number of different orderings/experimentals administered on the same test date.

What about the order of questions? I've always wondered about that and I'm yet to hear a convincing answer.

Kabuo

Postby Kabuo » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Jack Smirks wrote:
LSAT Blog wrote:Not every test has different orders/sections, etc., but not every test has the same order/sections.

What about the order of questions? I've always wondered about that and I'm yet to hear a convincing answer.

If you mean just the experimental, I don't know. Pretty sure the regular sections for LR and RC are in the same order, but I know games can be in a different order. In Oct '10, my last game was the nurses game, and a lot of people had had that as their second or something. There was a big discussion of it somewhere in the Oct thread I think.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”