OCT 2011 Experimental Section

User avatar
rivermaker
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:16 pm

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby rivermaker » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:17 pm

The LR section with 26 questions (LR3) counted and not the 25 (LR1). I remember because Counting the LR after the break and the RC and LG, there would be 75 questions (RC 27, LG 23, LR 25). If people without an experimental LR are saying they had 1 25 and 1 26, then the 26 counted.


did your section 4 have 25?

User avatar
Quan292
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 2:03 am

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby Quan292 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:18 pm

jlhero wrote:which lg was real?

the one with Zambia ambassadors or the one with fall oceans?

Zambia ambassadors

User avatar
boblawlob
Posts: 524
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby boblawlob » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:19 pm

deleted
Last edited by boblawlob on Fri May 10, 2013 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skulz
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby skulz » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Quan292 wrote:
jlhero wrote:which lg was real?

the one with Zambia ambassadors or the one with fall oceans?

Zambia ambassadors


Why is there no consensus? I didn't get any sections with oceans... But I got ambassadors (at a circular table).... Is it possible for there to be different scored LG sections?

User avatar
rivermaker
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:16 pm

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby rivermaker » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:21 pm

my section 4 had 26. If that is real then my section one with 25 was real and section 3 with 26 was fake.

Bstbll
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby Bstbll » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:23 pm

boblawlob wrote:
skulz wrote:Really freaking out because for some reason I don't remember the bikes one, but I remember the ambassadors one. And I could have sworn the ambassadors one was in a different section than the books one. Ah hell

ambassadors is exp. Bikes is not.


Maybe we're thinking of different games. If the ambassador one you're talking about had Zambia and Venezuela, then it's definitely real (and paired with bikes), since I only had one game section. If not, then maybe the one I'm thinking of wasn't about ambassadors, it was definitely about visiting countries though so I figured they were the same.

User avatar
zdamico
Posts: 167
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby zdamico » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:24 pm

rivermaker wrote:my section 4 had 26. If that is real then my section one with 25 was real and section 3 with 26 was fake.


Mine went 25 26 25. If that is true, my section one is fake, and my section 3 is your section 4, and my section 4 is your section 1. And those were the real ones. I'd love to verify this but we can't talk about the questions here

bmp
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby bmp » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:24 pm

I had LG-LR-RC-RC-LR
So glad the 1st RC was exp! My LG had the ambassadors and the bookshelves and people who rode bikes.

User avatar
learntolift
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:31 am

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby learntolift » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:26 pm

people who had:

LR LG LR (break) LR RC

the 4th section (3rd LR) was experimental. yeah it is bullshit, and i am only posting now to say how pissed off i am, it's bullshit they did that. I spoke with other sources, the section with question #1 "hot springs" is real (4)

and the LR question #1 starting with "similar" is real (1)

fuck you lsac

User avatar
941law
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 am

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby 941law » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:26 pm

boblawlob wrote:ambassadors is exp. Bikes is not.


that is false.

Bstbll
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby Bstbll » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:26 pm

skulz wrote:
Quan292 wrote:
jlhero wrote:which lg was real?

the one with Zambia ambassadors or the one with fall oceans?

Zambia ambassadors


Why is there no consensus? I didn't get any sections with oceans... But I got ambassadors (at a circular table).... Is it possible for there to be different scored LG sections?


Mine didn't have a circular table, it was about visiting countries. We must be talking about different games.

skulz
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby skulz » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Bstbll wrote:
skulz wrote:
Quan292 wrote:
jlhero wrote:which lg was real?

the one with Zambia ambassadors or the one with fall oceans?

Zambia ambassadors


Why is there no consensus? I didn't get any sections with oceans... But I got ambassadors (at a circular table).... Is it possible for there to be different scored LG sections?


Mine didn't have a circular table, it was about visiting countries. We must be talking about different games.


Did it involve a moderator or translator?

User avatar
Kess
Posts: 394
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby Kess » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Bstbll wrote:
skulz wrote:
Quan292 wrote:
jlhero wrote:which lg was real?

the one with Zambia ambassadors or the one with fall oceans?

Zambia ambassadors


Why is there no consensus? I didn't get any sections with oceans... But I got ambassadors (at a circular table).... Is it possible for there to be different scored LG sections?


Mine didn't have a circular table, it was about visiting countries. We must be talking about different games.


My first logic section had Zambia Venezuela and Yemen with 5 different people trying to be ambassadors or something. The third logic section had the 8 people sitting at circular table. I am really hoping the one with the circlular table was experimental. Any thoughts?

User avatar
learntolift
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:31 am

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby learntolift » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:33 pm

i had 1 games section, it had: book stacks, ambassadors, bike riders, and 1 other i forget

User avatar
941law
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 am

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby 941law » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:34 pm

The logic game that had this: Zambia Venezuela and Yemen, was the real section. No debate imo.

Bstbll
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby Bstbll » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Kess wrote:
Bstbll wrote:
skulz wrote:
Why is there no consensus? I didn't get any sections with oceans... But I got ambassadors (at a circular table).... Is it possible for there to be different scored LG sections?


Mine didn't have a circular table, it was about visiting countries. We must be talking about different games.


My first logic section had Zambia Venezuela and Yemen with 5 different people trying to be ambassadors or something. The third logic section had the 8 people sitting at circular table. I am really hoping the one with the circlular table was experimental. Any thoughts?



That settles it then, it was a miscommunication. The real one was Venezuela, Yemen, and Zambia, exp was the circular table. Sorry about that, I just saw ambassadors and figured it had to be the same one.

senorhosh
Posts: 470
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:45 am

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby senorhosh » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:50 pm

learntolift wrote:people who had:

LR LG LR (break) LR RC

the 4th section (3rd LR) was experimental. yeah it is bullshit, and i am only posting now to say how pissed off i am, it's bullshit they did that. I spoke with other sources, the section with question #1 "hot springs" is real (4)

and the LR question #1 starting with "similar" is real (1)

fuck you lsac


How sure are you about this? and can anyone else attest to this?

Because things did not go well on this section for me

User avatar
learntolift
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:31 am

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby learntolift » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:51 pm

senorhosh wrote:
learntolift wrote:people who had:

LR LG LR (break) LR RC

the 4th section (3rd LR) was experimental. yeah it is bullshit, and i am only posting now to say how pissed off i am, it's bullshit they did that. I spoke with other sources, the section with question #1 "hot springs" is real (4)

and the LR question #1 starting with "similar" is real (1)

fuck you lsac


How sure are you about this? and can anyone else attest to this?

Because things did not go well on this section for me


i am 100% sure

User avatar
neeko
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby neeko » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:51 pm

learntolift wrote:people who had:

LR LG LR (break) LR RC

the 4th section (3rd LR) was experimental. yeah it is bullshit, and i am only posting now to say how pissed off i am, it's bullshit they did that. I spoke with other sources, the section with question #1 "hot springs" is real (4)

and the LR question #1 starting with "similar" is real (1)

fuck you lsac


Are you the same person as before that was saying that? I can't find the post.

Bstbll
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby Bstbll » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:52 pm

neeko wrote:
learntolift wrote:people who had:

LR LG LR (break) LR RC

the 4th section (3rd LR) was experimental. yeah it is bullshit, and i am only posting now to say how pissed off i am, it's bullshit they did that. I spoke with other sources, the section with question #1 "hot springs" is real (4)

and the LR question #1 starting with "similar" is real (1)

fuck you lsac


Are you the same person as before that was saying that? I can't find the post.



No, that was me.

User avatar
zdamico
Posts: 167
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby zdamico » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:53 pm

learntolift wrote:
senorhosh wrote:
learntolift wrote:people who had:

LR LG LR (break) LR RC

the 4th section (3rd LR) was experimental. yeah it is bullshit, and i am only posting now to say how pissed off i am, it's bullshit they did that. I spoke with other sources, the section with question #1 "hot springs" is real (4)

and the LR question #1 starting with "similar" is real (1)

fuck you lsac


How sure are you about this? and can anyone else attest to this?

Because things did not go well on this section for me



i am 100% sure

proof?

User avatar
kingjones59
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby kingjones59 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:56 pm

We still have not figured out why some people who had LR LG LR LR RC had 26/25/26 for their questions and others had 25/26/25. I still do not believe that the 4th section would be experimental. It seems to me that would compromise the fairness of the test. It seems to me that before break/after break can affect scores based on stamina, snack, tiredness etc. I know it sounds like I am talking out of my a** but LSAC has had to have had a reason up to this point for always having the experimental before the break

drobe24
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby drobe24 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Did anyone who had the RC or LG experimental have a LR question about galaxies and the mass of the universe?

Bstbll
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby Bstbll » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:58 pm

zdamico wrote:
learntolift wrote:
senorhosh wrote:
learntolift wrote:people who had:

LR LG LR (break) LR RC

the 4th section (3rd LR) was experimental. yeah it is bullshit, and i am only posting now to say how pissed off i am, it's bullshit they did that. I spoke with other sources, the section with question #1 "hot springs" is real (4)

and the LR question #1 starting with "similar" is real (1)

fuck you lsac


How sure are you about this? and can anyone else attest to this?

Because things did not go well on this section for me



i am 100% sure

proof?


Are we allowed to post specifics? I'd post the (vague topics of the) questions I asked about, but isn't that a bannable offense?

User avatar
Killingly
Posts: 1179
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 am

Re: OCT 2011 Experimental Section

Postby Killingly » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:59 pm

drobe24 wrote:Did anyone who had the RC or LG experimental have a LR question about galaxies and the mass of the universe?


Yup. That section was real.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests