I don't wish you good luck

Manhattan LSAT Noah

I don't wish you good luck

Postby Manhattan LSAT Noah » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:24 pm

I wish you consistency. Go and get the score you've been getting on practice tests. Don't try to miraculously get a perfect score, instead let the impossible questions go, get the easy ones right, and save time for the tough ones that you can conquer with a bit more time. Know how many wrong answers gets you to your goal score, and go and get those wrong. That's the only way I know that people actually end up getting lucky and doing a bit better than they "should."

Now, go watch a movie and get some sleep. Enough TLS.

ResolutePear

Re: I don't wish you good luck

Postby ResolutePear » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:27 pm

Manhattan LSAT Noah wrote:I wish you consistency. Go and get the score you've been getting on practice tests. Don't try to miraculously get a perfect score, instead let the impossible questions go, get the easy ones right, and save time for the tough ones that you can conquer with a bit more time. Know how many wrong answers gets you to your goal score, and go and get those wrong. That's the only way I know that people actually end up getting lucky and doing a bit better than they "should."

The LSAT should be a death match free-for-all with Daft Punk DJ'ing on top of a floating platform.

It is at that point which luck will be required.

Kring345

Postby Kring345 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:28 pm

Also, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5knhWYvmL8

When you are taking the test, think of George, have a quick chuckle, refocus, and push forward. In a few (dozen) minutes, you'll be done with the LSAT forever.

Manhattan LSAT Noah

Postby Manhattan LSAT Noah » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:31 pm

ResolutePear wrote:
The LSAT should be a death match free-for-all with Daft Punk DJ'ing on top of a floating platform.

The added bonus being that I'd be more fit if I trained people to do well in this.

The final scene of the LSAT prep teacher's life movie, would, of course, be facing his child on the LSAT.

nygrrrl

Postby nygrrrl » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:19 pm

ResolutePear wrote:
Manhattan LSAT Noah wrote:I wish you consistency. Go and get the score you've been getting on practice tests. Don't try to miraculously get a perfect score, instead let the impossible questions go, get the easy ones right, and save time for the tough ones that you can conquer with a bit more time. Know how many wrong answers gets you to your goal score, and go and get those wrong. That's the only way I know that people actually end up getting lucky and doing a bit better than they "should."

Pear, you are the gift that keeps on giving.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”