3 hours of sleep on thursday.

birchum

3 hours of sleep on thursday.

Postby birchum » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:52 pm

im usually have a hard time falling sleep... but Thursday night was terrible. I at best got only 3 hours of sleep. If I have the opportunity to take a nap today should I? Why would you do? Thanks for any insight

Curious1

Re: 3 hours of sleep on thursday.

Postby Curious1 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:54 pm

birchum wrote:im usually have a hard time falling sleep... but Thursday night was terrible. I at best got only 3 hours of sleep. If I have the opportunity to take a nap today should I? Why would you do? Thanks for any insight

Workout at night + glass of warm milk + ambien + masturbation = sound sleep.

joeshmo39

Re: 3 hours of sleep on thursday.

Postby joeshmo39 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:08 pm

If you're still in UG go to student health and tell them you have trouble sleeping, they may give you something. During finals I couldn't sleep at all and within 10 minutes of talking to a doctor I had a 7 day Lunesta prescription. Time is of the essence now of course, but I would give it a shot. Even if you're not in UG go to a doctors office or minute clinic and just wait to see someone. I know how much he insomnia sucks - a lot. Good luck.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”