Day-of Question

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
HellOnHeels

Silver

Day-of Question

Postby HellOnHeels » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:07 am

Meh, probably a dumb question, but do most of the testing rooms have clocks on the wall? I hate wearing a watch, and I think my watch battery is actually dead, so a room clock would be helpful. I have taken classes before at my testing site, and I seem to remember staring at the clock for long periods of time, but that was 5+ years ago, so I very well could be mistaken :shock:

Jack Smirks

Silver

Re: Day-of Question

Postby Jack Smirks » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:11 am

It completely depends on the testing center and they're not required to provide one (nor are they required to give you a 5 minute warning but most will). My advice would be to bring a watch.

broncos_fan_26

Bronze

Postby broncos_fan_26 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:12 am

Likely to have a clock, but don't count on it. LSAC tells you to be prepared for them not having a watch, and you might not be in an optimal condition to be able to see it. As far as wearing a watch, you can just leave it on the desk counter. And as far as your watch being dead, don't be stupid. go to wal mart and buy a 7 dollar watch, or get ur battery changed.

stephinmd wrote:Meh, probably a dumb question, but do most of the testing rooms have clocks on the wall? I hate wearing a watch, and I think my watch battery is actually dead, so a room clock would be helpful. I have taken classes before at my testing site, and I seem to remember staring at the clock for long periods of time, but that was 5+ years ago, so I very well could be mistaken :shock:

HellOnHeels

Silver

Postby HellOnHeels » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:29 am

I just dug my watch out of a drawer. It's been there for four years.. the battery is still working :D Of course, it would be my luck the battery would die during the test, so I'll probably change it today.

I'm so excited for tomorrow!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�