Bad to take a PT tomorrow?

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
ag912

New

Bad to take a PT tomorrow?

Postby ag912 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:47 am

In the last three days my pt scores have been a 169, a 173, and a 172. I'm feeling like I'm on a good trend right now and I want to keep practicing , would taking a test tomorrow be a bad idea?

shoeshine

Silver

Re: Bad to take a PT tomorrow?

Postby shoeshine » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:02 am

Yes just relax.

bp shinners

Gold

Postby bp shinners » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:34 pm

It's a day of relaxation today. You're not going to pick up any amazing new tricks. You're not going to have a breakthrough. If anything, you'll add a little to the good trend (but you're already in a pretty good place), or you'll completely destroy your confidence if something goes wrong. No reason to possibly go through that for the minor benefits that a PT today would have.

Might I recommend a massage?

camwon

New

Postby camwon » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:44 pm

im taking one today, only because it will give me a little peace of mind. i have only taken one this week, (163, 2 pts below my target), so i think i will benefit. granted, i have prepared a lot less than the majority of people on this forum.

Seneca

Bronze

Postby Seneca » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:07 pm

Don't do it. Take whatever nervous energy is compelling you to do another PT and bottle up. When the clock starts on your first section tomorrow, use that energy to get off to a strong, fast start and then let yourself fall into a comfortable pace.

Also, this:

shoeshine wrote:If anything, you'll add a little to the good trend (but you're already in a pretty good place), or you'll completely destroy your confidence if something goes wrong. No reason to possibly go through that for the minor benefits that a PT today would have.

And it's just not worth it. Keep your mind busy with something totally unrelated.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�