The day before... Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Ashley88

New

The day before...

Post by Ashley88 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:53 pm

Was just wondering what everyone is doing the day before the test in regards to studying or not studying?

lrslayer

Silver

Re: The day before...

Post by lrslayer » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:54 pm

My son turns two tomorrow so I will be celebrating with the cutest little boy ever and remembering the reason WHY I am subjecting myself to this LSAT madness!

crumpetsandtea

Platinum

Post by crumpetsandtea » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:56 pm

lrslayer wrote:My son turns two tomorrow so I will be celebrating with the cutest little boy ever and remembering the reason WHY I am subjecting myself to this LSAT madness!
SOCUTE <3

Ashley88

New

Post by Ashley88 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:57 pm

Hahah congrats and good luck!!!

shoeshine

Silver

Post by shoeshine » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:01 pm

Don't study. You guys all need to try and distract yourself somehow and above all else RELAX.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

paulshortys10

Silver

Post by paulshortys10 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:04 pm

re-do some recently done LR's to increase my confidence....eat some bomb shit...

Bildungsroman

Platinum

Post by Bildungsroman » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Don't tackle new questions the day before the test. I took a day or two off from my studying before test day, and I think it helped immensely. I redid a previously completed logic game section the morning of the test just to make sure I was back in the LSAT mindset, but it was so beneficial to come into the test having not spent the past day up to my eyeballs in it.

northwood

Platinum

Post by northwood » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:41 pm

stay off TLS...

broncos_fan_26

Bronze

Post by broncos_fan_26 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:27 pm

seriously
northwood wrote:stay off TLS...

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Obelisk18

New

Post by Obelisk18 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:50 am

Going to practice circling and bubbling for a half an hour and then practice diagramming rules, crossing them out as I go, for a half an hour. That's it. Then I'm going to make a nice potato and leek soup, go for a looong bike ride, read some poetry (to remind myself there are tougher things than the LSAT and I understand a few of them), do some chess puzzles (ditto) then watch lots of netflix. Finally, finish the night off with a half an hour of yoga and lie down at 8:30, so that I'm for sure asleep by 11 (going to be lots of tossing and turning, guaranteed).

buckythebadger

Bronze

Post by buckythebadger » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:08 am

I unfortunately have a UG test today that I have to take. Other than that, I plan on playing a lot of video games, maybe get a decent workout in, and eating some non risky foods. I may also do a single RC passage and LG. I've toned it down quite a bit this week so I'm no where near burning out. If you just took a PT yesterday, I would say do nothing in regards to the LSAT. Just enjoy a non-stressful day, get a good nights sleep, and then lets rock PT 64 tomorrow

Rheastoria

New

Post by Rheastoria » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:24 am

I'll be going over some previously-done LG sections, just for structural practice and the confidence boost. Besides that, I will be watching crappy TV shows on Netflix, working out and painting my nails. At this point getting worked up about something I've known is coming for months will do nothing for me, so I'm adopting the "Relax today, take the LSAT tomorrow, hope for the best, and reward myself with wine the minute I get home" attitude. Good luck to everyone! :D

puremorning

Silver

Post by puremorning » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:42 pm

Rheastoria wrote:I'll be going over some previously-done LG sections, just for structural practice and the confidence boost. Besides that, I will be watching crappy TV shows on Netflix, working out and painting my nails. At this point getting worked up about something I've known is coming for months will do nothing for me, so I'm adopting the "Relax today, take the LSAT tomorrow, hope for the best, and reward myself with wine the minute I get home" attitude. Good luck to everyone! :D
I'm so there with you. While a glass of wine TONIGHT while painting my nails would be fab, that will be no good come tomorrow morning. I'm also ordering pizza and making popcorn while I watch a movie...since studying for the LSAT was so physically demanding I really deserve such crap food :-P

HellOnHeels

Silver

Post by HellOnHeels » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:47 pm

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”