PT 63

cogitoergosum

PT 63

Postby cogitoergosum » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Just did PT 63 today, last one before Saturday (yay!). Did anyone else feel like the LG section was a bit soft? If so, does that give one reason to believe Saturday's LG might be harder?

soj

Re: PT 63

Postby soj » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:46 pm

cogitoergosum wrote:Just did PT 63 today, last one before Saturday (yay!). Did anyone else feel like the LG section was a bit soft? If so, does that give one reason to believe Saturday's LG might be harder?

no

JamMasterJ

Postby JamMasterJ » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:49 pm

yeah, it's easy. No it doesn't

lakers3peat

Postby lakers3peat » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:54 pm

cogitoergosum wrote:Just did PT 63 today, last one before Saturday (yay!). Did anyone else feel like the LG section was a bit soft? If so, does that give one reason to believe Saturday's LG might be harder?

Haha PT 63 LG was so weird....... Under normal timing conditions, a game as freaking easy as game 1 is deceptive. When I was doing it, I was thinking to myself, "there's no way this game is really this easy, am I missing something? let me double check this answer etc." I ended up spending ~5 minutes on the game; when I did it again a few months later, it took me 3 minutes, honestly probably the shortest amoutn of time for any game i've ever done.

So yes, I thought it was a bit soft, but no, I don't think June's LG can be indicative of saturday's LG difficulty. I think thats a logical flaw right? infering from what has happened in the past what will continue in the future? lol :roll:

paulshortys10

Postby paulshortys10 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:12 pm

i'd rather have a harder LG on 64, and a much easier RC than the one on 63.

cogitoergosum

Postby cogitoergosum » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:24 pm

lakers3peat wrote:

Haha PT 63 LG was so weird....... Under normal timing conditions, a game as freaking easy as game 1 is deceptive. When I was doing it, I was thinking to myself, "there's no way this game is really this easy, am I missing something? let me double check this answer etc." I ended up spending ~5 minutes on the game; when I did it again a few months later, it took me 3 minutes, honestly probably the shortest amoutn of time for any game i've ever done.

So yes, I thought it was a bit soft, but no, I don't think June's LG can be indicative of saturday's LG difficulty. I think thats a logical flaw right? infering from what has happened in the past what will continue in the future? lol :roll:

Haha, very good... Definitely same feeling on the first game.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”