I'm not sure if I should take the October LSAT or not.
Currently, PTing in the range of 164-169 for the past 2 weeks.
Still think I have some more room to improve. (not completely familiar with some question types.)
Should I just study more and take the December LSAT?
My GPA is awful (2.6), which makes think that I need to apply early.
I think taking the December LSAT may hurt my chances to some schools.
Should I take wait for the DEC LSAT? or take the OCT LSAT?
Also, what schools should I be aiming for?
UG from a top 25, with a great engineering program. (Electrical Engineering & Math)
WE: 4 years
Worked as a computer programmer and currently involved in a venture company that my colleague founded. I developed some iphone applications that ranked #1 in certain regions with multi-million downloads.
And I'm registered as a US Patent Agent.
I would like to practice patent law.
What schools should I be aiming for?
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: michellelu1997 and 6 guests