"Self Love" To sleep perchance to dream; ay, there's the Rub

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

Should masturbate the night before the LSAT?

Yes
12
75%
No
4
25%
 
Total votes: 16

JesusChrist

Bronze
Posts: 384
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:44 am

"Self Love" To sleep perchance to dream; ay, there's the Rub

Postby JesusChrist » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:39 am

MASTURBATION

What's TLS' take on this? Guys? Girls?

Like a fighter the night before his big bout, I kind of want to conserve my chi. And if I promise myself the reward afterwards, all the more motivation to get the LSAT done.

User avatar
Bildungsroman

Platinum
Posts: 5529
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Re: "Self Love" To sleep perchance to dream; ay, there's the Rub

Postby Bildungsroman » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:41 am

Depends on whether you're a guy or a girl. Haven't you ever seen that Seinfeld episode?

User avatar
Grizz

Diamond
Posts: 10566
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: "Self Love" To sleep perchance to dream; ay, there's the Rub

Postby Grizz » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:42 am

I would do it for the relaxation benefits. Plus you're not gonna be able to get it up when you're blacked out post LSAT.

User avatar
omninode

Bronze
Posts: 405
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Re: "Self Love" To sleep perchance to dream; ay, there's the Rub

Postby omninode » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:54 am

If you're like me, you won't be able to enjoy anything in the weeks between taking the test and getting your score. So give yourself a treat the night before and say goodbye to happiness for a while.

User avatar
Angrygeopolitically

Bronze
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:39 pm

Re: "Self Love" To sleep perchance to dream; ay, there's the Rub

Postby Angrygeopolitically » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:57 am

I say the afternoon before the test. You don't want to be passive during the test.

User avatar
ilovesf

Diamond
Posts: 12838
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Re: "Self Love" To sleep perchance to dream; ay, there's the Rub

Postby ilovesf » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:00 am

I had trouble sleeping the night before the LSAT, rubbing one out before you try to sleep could definitely help with that.

JesusChrist

Bronze
Posts: 384
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:44 am

Re: "Self Love" To sleep perchance to dream; ay, there's the Rub

Postby JesusChrist » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:05 am

Bildungsroman wrote:Depends on whether you're a guy or a girl. Haven't you ever seen that Seinfeld episode?



Ahh right. I suppose a more accurate way to phrase the question to guys would be"

"will you be stopping yourself from masturbating the night before?"

071816

Platinum
Posts: 5509
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Re: "Self Love" To sleep perchance to dream; ay, there's the Rub

Postby 071816 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:06 am

Will you be master of your domain?

User avatar
soj

Platinum
Posts: 7890
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Re: "Self Love" To sleep perchance to dream; ay, there's the Rub

Postby soj » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:10 am

:lol: Awesome thread.

I'd do it right before and during break to prevent getting a boner during the exam.

Try to sneak one in during the writing section too, just as a reward for getting through the thing.

User avatar
ilovesf

Diamond
Posts: 12838
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Re: "Self Love" To sleep perchance to dream; ay, there's the Rub

Postby ilovesf » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:11 am

soj wrote::lol: Awesome thread.

I'd do it right before and during break to prevent getting a boner during the exam.

Try to sneak one in during the writing section too, just as a reward for getting through the thing.

wouldn't want to tire out my hand or make it too difficult to fill in all of those bubbles

071816

Platinum
Posts: 5509
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Re: "Self Love" To sleep perchance to dream; ay, there's the Rub

Postby 071816 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:13 am

If you don't wack off during the break you're doing it wrong.

User avatar
soj

Platinum
Posts: 7890
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Re: "Self Love" To sleep perchance to dream; ay, there's the Rub

Postby soj » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:20 am

ilovesf wrote:
soj wrote::lol: Awesome thread.

I'd do it right before and during break to prevent getting a boner during the exam.

Try to sneak one in during the writing section too, just as a reward for getting through the thing.

wouldn't want to tire out my hand or make it too difficult to fill in all of those bubbles

For some people, it's good warm-up, akin to cracking knuckles.

JesusChrist

Bronze
Posts: 384
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:44 am

Re: "Self Love" To sleep perchance to dream; ay, there's the Rub

Postby JesusChrist » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:22 am

Double post
Last edited by JesusChrist on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

JesusChrist

Bronze
Posts: 384
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:44 am

Re: "Self Love" To sleep perchance to dream; ay, there's the Rub

Postby JesusChrist » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:22 am

soj wrote:
ilovesf wrote:
soj wrote::lol: Awesome thread.

I'd do it right before and during break to prevent getting a boner during the exam.

Try to sneak one in during the writing section too, just as a reward for getting through the thing.

wouldn't want to tire out my hand or make it too difficult to fill in all of those bubbles

For some people, it's good warm-up, akin to cracking knuckles.



I hear that gives you arthritis later in life.

User avatar
soj

Platinum
Posts: 7890
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Re: "Self Love" To sleep perchance to dream; ay, there's the Rub

Postby soj » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:25 am

JesusChrist wrote:
soj wrote:
ilovesf wrote:
soj wrote::lol: Awesome thread.

I'd do it right before and during break to prevent getting a boner during the exam.

Try to sneak one in during the writing section too, just as a reward for getting through the thing.

wouldn't want to tire out my hand or make it too difficult to fill in all of those bubbles

For some people, it's good warm-up, akin to cracking knuckles.



I hear that gives you arthritis later in life.

Hence my choice.



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: artist and 10 guests