KAPLAN Summer Intensive

hyakku

Re: KAPLAN Summer Intensive

Postby hyakku » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Holy shit kids are willing to pay $7k+ for a 167?

Might be looking at the wrong career....seriously OP. Please don't spend 7 (and certainly not TWELVE as another poster suggested is the real cost) thousand dollars on a course like this. This is absurd.

How could they even guarantee you that in anyway that you couldn't guarantee yourself? If you don't do their homework and extra work, then it won't be guaranteed, and if you are going to spend all that time alone doing extra work, why pay someone that much money to do so? I understand wanting someone to review your work or explain things, but seriously, thats not a $7000 job.

Miami781

Postby Miami781 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:24 pm

7k to get a 167 would get me into the T50 school I want and also probably get me 10k a year, also by going to this school they have a co-op program so I will gain experience when I graduate thus making on average 100k+ first year out, so in the grand scheme of things 7k is not that much.

However I agree with your point that I could get that score just asking questions on here and not being lazy and buying the books myself, which is what I have decided to do, hoping to score high on the practice tests then if not I will seek help from there

Sloth Hero

Postby Sloth Hero » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:53 pm

The Kaplan Method is Fucking Retarded. Wasted 1200 on "extreme", now I have to unlearn their methods.

So i would advise against spending 7,000+ just to waste time and have to unlearn it later.

If you want to pm me I'll tell you why I didn't like it. I don't feel like bashing them too hard publicly. Even though they deserve it.

kahechsof

Postby kahechsof » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:18 pm

7k for LSAT prep?
I'd like to see some real stats before I shell that kind of dough. As in, them compared to studying with your girlfriend.
This seems like a bigger ripoff than the TTTs

Miami781

Postby Miami781 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:33 pm

I must first find an attractive law school girlfriend to study with :/ hah OP
But yes that method would be much more effective

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”