test day Q Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
mikeh

New

test day Q

Post by mikeh » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:04 am

Will they give out scratch paper for the LG section or do we have to diagram next to the questions?

Thanks in advance!

rinkrat19

Diamond

Re: test day Q

Post by rinkrat19 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:09 am

There is no scratch paper allowed. You have the extra space on the page, and that's it. Diagram small!

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:25 pm

No offense intended, but needing to ask that question less than a week before test-day strongly indicates that you are not properly prepared to take it and achieve a competitive score.

qbt1990

New

Post by qbt1990 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:02 pm

Last edited by qbt1990 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paratactical

Platinum

Post by paratactical » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:09 pm

qbt1990 wrote:
Jeffort wrote:No offense intended, but needing to ask that question less than a week before test-day strongly indicates that you are not properly prepared to take it and achieve a competitive score.
There's no reason to be rude. It doesn't matter to you what score he gets. Just sayin
LSAC specifically states that there is no scratch paper allowed. I can't fathom that someone who has actually spent time with the materials would not know this. It's not rude, it's honest.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

RaleighStClair

Bronze

Post by RaleighStClair » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Weaken the argument:

The insulter failed to consider the insultee may not be taking the October test; he could be preparing for a much later test date.

MrPapagiorgio

Gold

Post by MrPapagiorgio » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:15 pm

RaleighStClair wrote:Weaken the argument:

The insulter failed to consider the insultee may not be taking the October test; he could be preparing for a much later test date.
You sound like fun.

RaleighStClair

Bronze

Post by RaleighStClair » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:18 pm

MrPapagiorgio wrote:
RaleighStClair wrote:Weaken the argument:

You sound like fun.
:lol:
I think that was supposed to be a flaw question type actually. Fuck this test.

mikeh

New

Post by mikeh » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Jeffort wrote:No offense intended, but needing to ask that question less than a week before test-day strongly indicates that you are not properly prepared to take it and achieve a competitive score.
I don't see how my question is indicative of my ability or readiness to achieve a competetive score on the exam...Thanks for your two cents bud. I am

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

dietcoke0

Silver

Post by dietcoke0 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:32 pm

North Carolina Central University has its newest applicant

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:36 pm

mikeh wrote:
I don't see how my question is indicative of my ability or readiness to achieve a competetive score on the exam...Thanks for your two cents bud. I am
It indicates that you haven't even read/are not familiar with the basic rules that govern taking an officially administered LSAT. Even the worst off-the-shelf LSAT prep books state the rule early on in the text. Prep courses and tutors also tell you about the restriction.

The official information/rules and regulations on the LSAC website: http://www.lsac.org also state it clearly.

Not knowing that you are not allowed to use and are not given scratch paper when taking the scored sections of the test demonstrates that you haven't read/learned the preliminary basics about taking the test.

I'm not trying to be rude or hostile. This is an introduction to taking the LSAT 101 matter. Also, FYI, you are not allowed to bring into the test center or use mechanical pencils or pens other than a highlighter and standard pencils.

Please take a little time to read this and other things on their website: http://www.lsac.org/JD/LSAT/day-of-test.asp

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”