Should I be concerned?

Kess

Should I be concerned?

Postby Kess » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Logic games used to be my best section... I usually do about -2/-3... and have had sections with -0. On the last 3 tests I took, I have gotten -6/-5/-7. This is terrifying. Should I be expecting a -6 on game day?

On the bright side, I am generally abysmal at reading comp, generally doing about -9/-10. On the last few tests, I've done about -5. Reason to rejoice? Not sure.

As you can guess my overall score has been essentially the same.

SisterRayVU

Re: Should I be concerned?

Postby SisterRayVU » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:36 am

Are your mistakes failures or overlooking a rule? Like, do you know how to do the questions/sections right you got wrong? Do you know how to do them quickly enough? If you're just overlooking something or organizing your top and bottom different than how the answers do (this happened to me once!), you should be fine. Just be careful. It generally takes very little time to check an answer in LG and doing it often gives you a headstart on other answers in the section.

As for RC maybe you finally hit your stride with them and are figuring them out :)

Kess

Re: Should I be concerned?

Postby Kess » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. Most of my mistakes on logic games are misreading a rule and then having to do re-do the game and as a result, running out of time on the last game. However, it doesn't make me feel better because this can easily happen on the day of the exam. I know that I am very capable of getting -2 sections, which often is the case, but I am as equally capable of doing a -7. lol

As for the reading comp, I sure hope so. =)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”