Cambridge LSAT Print to PDF...possible?

PKozi

Cambridge LSAT Print to PDF...possible?

Postby PKozi » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:02 pm

Has anyone successfully done this? I'm trying to print it as a pdf and keep getting "access denied" type errors. I don't think it's an issue with my computer because I've been able to print pdfs from other files on my computer.

Any tips on how to make this work? or am I going to have to go kill some trees?

Eichörnchen

Re: Cambridge LSAT Print to PDF...possible?

Postby Eichörnchen » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:28 pm

PKozi wrote:Has anyone successfully done this? I'm trying to print it as a pdf and keep getting "access denied" type errors. I don't think it's an issue with my computer because I've been able to print pdfs from other files on my computer.

Any tips on how to make this work? or am I going to have to go kill some trees?

It's worked with multiple files from them for me. I have a mac so printing to pdf is pretty simple (hit print, then when the printing box opens, hit "print to pdf" which is located on the lower left.

PKozi

Postby PKozi » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Has anyone had success on a PC? Maybe there's some kind of trick to it?

LSAT Blog

Postby LSAT Blog » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:47 pm

I've heard of others having trouble figuring out how to print to PDF on a PC - it's much easier on Macs (as Eich described). Maybe email Cambridge directly and ask what to do?

For future reference, you can directly download the PrepTests as PDFs without all the hassle.

suspicious android

Postby suspicious android » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:42 pm

I got copies of the preptests from cambridge and printed to .pdf on a PC using a program called cutepdf. It's a virtual printer, so like on a mac, when they ask you to choose a printer you just choose the cutepdf printer and it saves it to a pdf file. Only problem is the files are like 15mb each, so they're not super portable.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”