powerscore classification question Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
iheartkennypowers

New

powerscore classification question

Post by iheartkennypowers » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:50 am

hey everyone,

i just have a quick question regarding a component of the powerscore logic games bible classification system.

basically i am just wondering, as i have recently started using the lgb, how "basic linear: undefined" games differ from basic linear: balanced, underfunded and overloaded games, and which, of any, the undefined games are most similar to relative to these other types of games...really basic question i am sure but i've only really worked through the balanced games in the book thus far and am just wondering about the undefined games

thanks!

Bobeo

Bronze

Re: powerscore classification question

Post by Bobeo » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:15 am

I'm pretty sure undefined just signifies that you don't know how many of the elements you news to select. So it could use them all once (balanced), more than once (underfunded), or more than once (overloaded).

Hobestly though, I love PS but I've found that they try and overclassify thongs sometimes. I consider myself pretty good at games, and never once have I thought "wait is this overloaded or underfunded". Obviously the Linear vs grouping distinction is important but beyond that I'm not sure how helpful it is.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”