Watch Issues

JustSomebody

Watch Issues

Postby JustSomebody » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:06 pm

On the cheap analog watch that I bought, the ticking noise of the second hand has been driving me crazy during my PTs. Am I the only one with this problem? Could anybody recommend a watch that I could order online that is either silent or has no second hand at all?

bport hopeful

Re: Watch Issues

Postby bport hopeful » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:34 pm

JustSomebody wrote:On the cheap analog watch that I bought, the ticking noise of the second hand has been driving me crazy during my PTs. Am I the only one with this problem? Could anybody recommend a watch that I could order online that is either silent or has no second hand at all?

Try Google??

luxxe

Postby luxxe » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:49 pm

JustSomebody wrote:On the cheap analog watch that I bought, the ticking noise of the second hand has been driving me crazy during my PTs. Am I the only one with this problem? Could anybody recommend a watch that I could order online that is either silent or has no second hand at all?

I... don't think that it is that uncommon for watches to be silent? I bought a $9 watch from Target that I would be very easily able to reset back to 12:00 and it doesn't make any noise.

941law

Postby 941law » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:06 am

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”