What's your plan for the next 10 days before the test?

What is your study plan for the 10 days leading up to the LSAT?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Try to relax from now until the test so I'm not too nervous.
No votes
At least one practice test per day from now until the test, taking the last day off.
28%
1-2 practice tests per day on the weekend, drilling and reviewing on weekdays.
31%
A highly specialized study schedule which I designed through highly scientific research.
14%
AS MANY PRACTICE TESTS AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE!!!!!!!
28%

Total votes: 29

caminante

What's your plan for the next 10 days before the test?

Postby caminante » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:56 pm

I have seen a few post asking for advice on specific cases, but I haven't seen one with a general open question. So, What's YOUR plan for the next 10 days?

And for those of you who have already taken in the past- what did the week leading up to your LSAT look like?

minnbills

Re: What's your plan for the next 10 days before the test?

Postby minnbills » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:59 pm

Make sure you're getting enough sleep every night. Also, its probably best to tone down the studying and don't get upset if you do trip up on a PT.

crumpetsandtea

Postby crumpetsandtea » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:01 pm

1-2 PTs this weekend, review on Mon, relax/calm down for the rest of the week. Get good sleep and start waking up every day at 7 and working out (instead of waking up at 8 and barely making it to work on time and then working out at like 11 PM :oops: )

buckythebadger

Postby buckythebadger » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:08 pm

I agree with the above. Don't overdue yourself and burn out. For myself, I took a PT today, plan on reviewing Friday. I plan on taking a PT Saturday, and then one final one on tuesday. In between just reviewing and light drilling. Some people will tell you to do absoutely nothing for a few days leading up, but that in itself would cause me stress. So Wed/Thu/Fri I just plan on doing a few games and passages, nothing to intense however.

Also, make sure you have everything in order for Saturday. Visit your testing center, get your ziplock bag ready, find your picture and print your ticket off. To put simply, try to minimize any the other variables that could be a potential problem on Saturday. This should help settle your nerves a little.

sinfiery

Postby sinfiery » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Work, work, work, work, work.

Only breaks are days where I study for college exams.

TrojanHopeful

Postby TrojanHopeful » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:46 pm

PT at site of exam on Friday, visit one of the proctored diagnostics at a local test prep company to take a PT under testing conditions on Saturday, drill and sections until Thursday before LSAT. I only plan on doing a few games, some LR questions, and an RC passage on the day prior to the LSAT.

Good luck to everyone!

imjustjoking22

Postby imjustjoking22 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:56 pm

LG drilling (my remaining weak spot) daily, time trial Thurs (4 section timed), 4 section PT friday (June 2011 yay!), Saturday off, 5 section PT Sunday, Mon/Tues light LG drilling only, Wednesday review (?), Thurs 4 section PT, Friday probably LG drilling and chill, Sat LSAT!!!!!

Will probably relax all of the PT days except for a bit of casual LG drilling (mostly untimed).

....AHHH!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”