Strange LR pattern

6lehderjets

Strange LR pattern

Postby 6lehderjets » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:28 pm

I have been noticing that on LR during practice tests that I have a LR section I do well on (-2 or -3) and then my other section is horrible (-9 or -10). There is no pattern to when this occurs either It could be during the 1st half of the test or the 2nd half so fatigue during the test probably doesn't account for this?

Anyone else experience this? Or have solutions to this problem?

chia99

Re: Strange LR pattern

Postby chia99 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:24 pm

That is strange, are you doing anything differently at all between sections?

hadisious

Postby hadisious » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:48 am

I have this as well. However, I find it is that I always do better on the second of the two LR. I think I need to warm up more prior to starting my PT. I wish I could guarantee the first section was games; I feel like I would do great since games are more mechanical and could act as my warm up.

6lehderjets

Postby 6lehderjets » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:57 pm

hadisious wrote:I have this as well. However, I find it is that I always do better on the second of the two LR. I think I need to warm up more prior to starting my PT. I wish I could guarantee the first section was games; I feel like I would do great since games are more mechanical and could act as my warm up.

+1

FAJISTE

Postby FAJISTE » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:57 pm

I took a PT todAY WITH games first and although I did well on the games, on the next LR section I did a -6. I felt as though LR was my first section. On the next LR section, I got a -0. This happens to me multiple times and I think I really need to warm up, i mean do like 15 LR questions before taking the actual exam.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”