Going On Trip-Which Books To Take? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Marlins

New

Going On Trip-Which Books To Take?

Post by Marlins » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:30 am

Hey guys (& girls!). I'm prepping to take the LSAT in December but I'll be going away with my family for a few weeks in October & I don't think I could afford to take the time off of studying-so I have to decide which books I should take with me on my trip (obviously can't take all of them-too much weight). Any help in deciding would be greatly appreciated.

Here are the list of books I have:

Powerscore LRB
Powerscore LGB
Powerscore RCB
Powerscore LGB Workbook
Powerscore LGB Ultimate Setup Guide
Testmasters Coursebooks (5)
Kaplan Complete LSAT book (has 30 of first 45 PT's)

I'm pretty set on taking the LRB & LGB. The RCB hasn't really helped me much. The LGB Workbook & Ultimate Setup Guide are pretty light, but I don't think they're so necessary. Then comes the Testmasters coursebooks that I would really like to bring, but all 5 books is a pretty big load (I'm gonna assume you guys are familiar with them instead of going through what each book has exactly). I'm pretty set on taking at least "some" of them, but I don't think I could handle taking "all" of them. And lastly, I'd love to take the Kaplan book with 30 PT's (mostly unused), but it obviously weighs a huge load (maybe I should just make photocopies of certain tests? Genius?).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Ocean64

Bronze

Re: Going On Trip-Which Books To Take?

Post by Ocean64 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:47 pm

i think you should get LSAC superprep and go through it after you finish the bibles.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”