Past 5 PTs Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Attorney at Play

New

Past 5 PTs

Post by Attorney at Play » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:21 pm

168, 167, 165, 163, 160

I'm wondering if I should just stop studying now, or else by the time I end up taking the October test I'd hit the 0 mark.

In all seriousness though, been practise testing and reviewing almost every day and really stressin that the scores are going down. Was planning to practise test daily until Oct 1st because there are many that I still have not done and I'd hate to go into the test knowing that I haven't used resources. Goal was/is 170. Any advice on how to work my way back up?

(I've done GAMES bible, most of LR bible, and MANHATTAN RC. No pattern now to types of questions missed or number of questions missed per section. I can miss anywhere from 1 to 8 in any section. And since there is no pattern to what I'm missing, I'm at a loss at how to develop a plan to study.)

tmon

Silver

Re: Past 5 PTs

Post by tmon » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Attorney at Play wrote:168, 167, 165, 163, 160

I'm wondering if I should just stop studying now, or else by the time I end up taking the October test I'd hit the 0 mark.

In all seriousness though, been practise testing and reviewing almost every day and really stressin that the scores are going down. Was planning to practise test daily until Oct 1st because there are many that I still have not done and I'd hate to go into the test knowing that I haven't used resources. Goal was/is 170. Any advice on how to work my way back up?

(I've done GAMES bible, most of LR bible, and MANHATTAN RC. No pattern now to types of questions missed or number of questions missed per section. I can miss anywhere from 1 to 8 in any section. And since there is no pattern to what I'm missing, I'm at a loss at how to develop a plan to study.)
Sounds like burnout possibly. If you're working hours every day you're not getting enough time to recharge and let things sink in. You might benefit from some specific drilling work, rather than just practice tests, especially if you see game/question type weaknesses.

thelawschoolproject

Silver

Re: Past 5 PTs

Post by thelawschoolproject » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”