Typo in Cambridge LR by Type Vol. 1 book?

leche

Typo in Cambridge LR by Type Vol. 1 book?

Postby leche » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:23 pm

I am on page 119, question #91. It is a necessary assumption question about ratios of body weight and surface area when it comes to animals moving uphill. The book credits this question as coming from PT1-S3-Q21.

I missed the question and went to see if there was an explanation on the Manhattan boards. The board says that question (PT1 S3 Q21) had something to do with law and crimes in society. I don't have the actual preptest, so I don't know who is right.

If someone could direct me to a real explanation to this question (or explain it themselves) I'd appreciate it. I chose E and don't understand why C is correct.

Edit: I figured out my mistake, but still curious to know if Cambridge or Manhattan is right on where this question came from.

Cambridge LSAT

Re: Typo in Cambridge LR by Type Vol. 1 book?

Postby Cambridge LSAT » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:57 pm

I just checked this question against the copy of PT 1 that LSAC provided us, and it is indeed from section 3. It sounds like Manhattan has a different form of the test in which the two LR sections are 1 and 3 instead of 3 and 4.

Manhattan LSAT Noah

Re: Typo in Cambridge LR by Type Vol. 1 book?

Postby Manhattan LSAT Noah » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:18 pm

Looks like our forums have the sections mis-categorized. The LR sections are 3 & 4. I'll get the super geeks to fix that.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”