HELP!!!! LSAT PREP COURSE

uniquelycreated05

HELP!!!! LSAT PREP COURSE

Postby uniquelycreated05 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Hey Guys,

I need some serious help with my LSAT prep course. I am planning to take the Dec 2011 LSAT exam, but I am having a very hard time deciding which classroom prep course to take. I have taken the LSAT before, and I do have a problem with standardized exams. I have taken the Princeton Review prep course, which was OK. The instructor was good, but I believe she went too fast for me. Also, I did not prep myself sufficiently due to both work and school. Now that I have graduated, I have more time to prepare. With all of this being said, my hope to get into either Powerscore or Blueprint NYC. I just need some help. If anyone has taken either of these courses (preferably in the NYC area), PLEASE post your opinion!

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!

imjustjoking22

Re: HELP!!!! LSAT PREP COURSE

Postby imjustjoking22 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:20 pm

I'd recommend doing some research on the specific instructors for each course in your area. What do you mean by "bad standardized test taker," exactly? Did you struggle with tests as an UG or just things like the SAT?

Tiago Splitter

Postby Tiago Splitter » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Try to find an instructor who has taught the course at least once before. This should be very easy in NYC.

bp shinners

Postby bp shinners » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Colin's been teaching for us (Blueprint) in NYC for quite some time. If you want to sit in on one of his classes to get a feel for his style, send me a PM and I'll set it up.

JDndMSW

Postby JDndMSW » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:38 pm

I like my blueprint class, it's not in NYC though. Brad's awesome though it's also usually entertaining.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”