Distant Country, LSAT-prep question

Distant Country, LSAT-prep question

Postby PowerSnatch » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:18 pm

Hey guys, I'm in a distant country (use your imagination as to why...). I have little internet access but recently stumbled accross this site. Nice resource, wish I'd had it earlier. I'm flying somewhere slightly less-remote to take the Oct LSAT... Basically, my question is this:

I am PT'ing at 163.5 for my last 15 LSAT PTs. I am only studying using "10 Actual," "10 More," and "...Actual Next 10" books. Looking on this site, I just discovered that everyone stresses the importance of taking the more recent LSAT as your test date approaches. Given that I cannot accept mail here (again, trust me on this one), am I totally screwed? Do I really need to practice the more recent LSATs? The latest one I have is 38. Is there anyway to get the more recent ones in pdf form? I'm fine withthe $8 charge? Or will I be okay never studying the recent ones?

Thanks a lot in advance for the help.

Re: Distant Country, LSAT-prep question

Postby Justdoingmybest » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:23 pm

You should be able to buy and download them here

http://lsatblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/ls ... -list.html

Re: Distant Country, LSAT-prep question

Postby luxxe » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:54 pm

The recent ones are significantly different, so it is important to study them. You can also you Cambridge LSAT.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”