The LSAT Machine

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
revahp00

New
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:14 pm

The LSAT Machine

Postby revahp00 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:56 pm

The LSAT machine has a 50% chance of killing you and a 50% chance of giving you perfect LSAT knowledge (180).... Would you plug yourself into the machine?

User avatar
Tom Joad

Gold
Posts: 4528
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Re: The LSAT Machine

Postby Tom Joad » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:58 pm

No.

User avatar
Nom Sawyer

Silver
Posts: 913
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:28 am

Re: The LSAT Machine

Postby Nom Sawyer » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Lol whatt?? Why would you even consider this when you can pay Mike Ross $1000 to get you a 172.

User avatar
Bildungsroman

Platinum
Posts: 5529
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Re: The LSAT Machine

Postby Bildungsroman » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:04 pm

If you're so obsessed with the LSAT that this seems like it would be a tough decision for even a single person on this entire planet to make, then you have some serious problems.

User avatar
tmon

Silver
Posts: 1236
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:52 pm

Re: The LSAT Machine

Postby tmon » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:09 pm

I'm obsessed with this test bro, no doubt, but this is the truth:

Bildungsroman wrote:If you're so obsessed with the LSAT that this seems like it would be a tough decision for even a single person on this entire planet to make, then you have some serious problems.

User avatar
crumpetsandtea

Platinum
Posts: 7148
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: The LSAT Machine

Postby crumpetsandtea » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:12 pm

tmon wrote:I'm obsessed with this test bro, no doubt, but this is the truth:
Bildungsroman wrote:If you're so obsessed with the LSAT that this seems like it would be a tough decision for even a single person on this entire planet to make, then you have some serious problems.

Wait, by that you guys mean that everyone would choose the 180, right?

User avatar
Jack Smirks

Silver
Posts: 1330
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 5:35 am

Re: The LSAT Machine

Postby Jack Smirks » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:14 pm

Give me 60/40 and I'd probably do it.

User avatar
Jack Smirks

Silver
Posts: 1330
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 5:35 am

Re: The LSAT Machine

Postby Jack Smirks » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:14 pm

crumpetsandtea wrote:
tmon wrote:I'm obsessed with this test bro, no doubt, but this is the truth:
Bildungsroman wrote:If you're so obsessed with the LSAT that this seems like it would be a tough decision for even a single person on this entire planet to make, then you have some serious problems.

Wait, by that you guys mean that everyone would choose the 180, right?

lolwut

User avatar
SarahKerrigan

Bronze
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:02 pm

Re: The LSAT Machine

Postby SarahKerrigan » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Nom Sawyer wrote:Lol whatt?? Why would you even consider this when you can pay Mike Ross $1000 to get you a 172.

who is Mike Ross?

User avatar
crumpetsandtea

Platinum
Posts: 7148
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: The LSAT Machine

Postby crumpetsandtea » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Jack Smirks wrote:
crumpetsandtea wrote:
tmon wrote:I'm obsessed with this test bro, no doubt, but this is the truth:
Bildungsroman wrote:If you're so obsessed with the LSAT that this seems like it would be a tough decision for even a single person on this entire planet to make, then you have some serious problems.

Wait, by that you guys mean that everyone would choose the 180, right?

lolwut

You mean not everyone would risk their life for a 180? Pffft. THEY CLEARLY DONT WANT IT ENOUGH.

User avatar
tmon

Silver
Posts: 1236
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:52 pm

Re: The LSAT Machine

Postby tmon » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:22 pm

Crumps: The Ultimate Gunner.

User avatar
crumpetsandtea

Platinum
Posts: 7148
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: The LSAT Machine

Postby crumpetsandtea » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:23 pm

tmon wrote:Crumps: The Ultimate Gunner.

I WILL SACRIFICE ALL THE GOATS FOR A 180!!!!!111111111111

FAJISTE

New
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Re: The LSAT Machine

Postby FAJISTE » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:31 pm

A more reasonable consideration:

1% chance of death, 99% chance of a perfect score

User avatar
Bildungsroman

Platinum
Posts: 5529
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Re: The LSAT Machine

Postby Bildungsroman » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:47 pm

FAJISTE wrote:A more reasonable consideration:

1% chance of death, 99% chance of a perfect score

Still no. Wouldn't consider it unless the chance of this machine killing me was the same as the chance of me getting a fatal papercut on test day.

User avatar
MrPapagiorgio

Gold
Posts: 1743
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:36 am

Re: The LSAT Machine

Postby MrPapagiorgio » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:51 pm

SarahKerrigan wrote:
Nom Sawyer wrote:Lol whatt?? Why would you even consider this when you can pay Mike Ross $1000 to get you a 172.

who is Mike Ross?

Suits

User avatar
rivermaker

Bronze
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:16 pm

Re: The LSAT Machine

Postby rivermaker » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:35 pm

I would take 5000 to 1

revahp00

New
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:14 pm

Re: The LSAT Machine

Postby revahp00 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Person A, B, X, and C all like ice cream. Person A has diabetes. Who has AIDS?

revahp00

New
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:14 pm

Re: The LSAT Machine

Postby revahp00 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:38 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:If you're so obsessed with the LSAT that this seems like it would be a tough decision for even a single person on this entire planet to make, then you have some serious problems.


Why so serious?



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests