THANK GOD FOR MANHATTAN LOGIC GAME PREP

HellOnHeels

Re: THANK GOD FOR MANHATTAN LOGIC GAME PREP

Postby HellOnHeels » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:26 pm

emarxnj wrote:Is anyone aware of anywhere I can get the book retail, or is it pretty much online only?

I got mine from B&N Friday evening. (you can go to their website, look up the book, click 'pick up in store' and see which stores have in stock). I finished it this morning. I am impressed :)

Obelisk18

Postby Obelisk18 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:06 pm

I've been working through the book entirely in my local Barnes and Noble...but I've been to 4 other Barnes and Nobles in the last few weeks and none of them had any Manhattan LSAT stuff. I think I'm going to run through the really helpful chapters a second time before someone snatches the book up (yes, I'm cheap).

blk418

Postby blk418 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Would love to know if you think considerable improvement could be made on LG with this book. Suck at inferences, accuracy is not a problem when time isnt an issue. Is it possible before OCT?

Eichörnchen

Postby Eichörnchen » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Obelisk18 wrote:I've been working through the book entirely in my local Barnes and Noble...but I've been to 4 other Barnes and Nobles in the last few weeks and none of them had any Manhattan LSAT stuff. I think I'm going to run through the really helpful chapters a second time before someone snatches the book up (yes, I'm cheap).

:lol:

I hope Noah sees this.

Easy-E

Postby Easy-E » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:59 am

Obelisk18 wrote:I've been working through the book entirely in my local Barnes and Noble...but I've been to 4 other Barnes and Nobles in the last few weeks and none of them had any Manhattan LSAT stuff. I think I'm going to run through the really helpful chapters a second time before someone snatches the book up (yes, I'm cheap).

You gotta hear Todd Barry's bit about this kind of thing, I think its Borders specifically, but its 'effin great.

flounder

Postby flounder » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:12 am

Sorry, I did not answer one of the direct questions.

Two weeks after getting the Manhattan book, I finished an entire LG section, on time. I only missed 3 questions. I never finished an entire section before, and I only answered half of the questions. Sequencing was by far my worst section, now I can bang it out in 5-6 minutes which leaves me more time for grouping. Grouping still gives me trouble but, the Manhattan way works a lot better for me.

Easy-E

Postby Easy-E » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:13 am

stephinmd wrote:
emarxnj wrote:Is anyone aware of anywhere I can get the book retail, or is it pretty much online only?

I got mine from B&N Friday evening. (you can go to their website, look up the book, click 'pick up in store' and see which stores have in stock). I finished it this morning. I am impressed :)

Thanks, I found one in stock pretty close by. I'm definitely going to grab a copy, I really need to break through my LG wall, crush it in 3 weeks, ????, profit.

Update: Went on my lunch break, looking forward to getting started on it.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”