Postby HellOnHeels » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:41 pm

I seemed to be doing better at my PTs, but the last couple I've done horrible.

10 Actual Official LSATS - 159 159 160 164 154 166 165 163 174 (not a typo) 164
The Next 10 - 164 158 160.

The test where I scored a 158, I knew I was doing horrible, so I stopped halfway. I work full time and have been studying 3-4 hours most days with few exceptions. I thought maybe I was burning out, and so I didn't do any studying Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or yesterday. I finished that test today, and then took another one today.

I know those practice tests are getting harder, but I'm really starting to worry! I'm going to be spending the rest of my evening writing out why each answer is wrong or right :cry:

Re: Burnout?

Postby proxy » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:18 am

The tone of your post definitely indicates that you are stressed out. And stress will really hinder your preparation.

I know exactly what you are going through. I also work full-time, and studying after work can be a nightmare.

A couple of weeks ago I went into a timed prep totally unfocused after a poor night of sleep and a crappy breakfast. I actually quit after the first section and went back to the PS and Manhattan books. I've been consistently stuck at the 159-160 score, and it's frustrating not seeing your score improve after so much preparation.

You're overall wellness could be negatively impacting your preparation as well. How are you in terms of diet and exercise? How is your sleep?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”