From Now Till October -- Best Method to Complete studying?

FAJISTE

From Now Till October -- Best Method to Complete studying?

Postby FAJISTE » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:15 pm

I've gone through the Bibles, gone through the Kaplan orange, gone through tons of sections and I'm consistently getting about -2/3 RC, -2/3 LR and -1/0 on LG on individually drilled, timed, sections. I haven't taken a full length prep test in about a month.

My test is Oct 1. I have SuperPrep ABC and the 10 Most Recent LSAT Tests.

What is my best course of finishing up these last 13 tests? How often a week do I do them? When should I begin doing the timed prep tests? I still have about 2 tests from the 29-38 book that I'd like to use specifically for drilling. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you TLS.

whirledpeas86

Re: From Now Till October -- Best Method to Complete studying?

Postby whirledpeas86 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:07 am

Doing full, timed 5 section PTs is far more instructive than doing individual sections once you have the basics nailed down. You should be doing one to two PTs under strict testing conditions. I did my last full PT five or so days before the real thing, so I had a brief break to relax.

FAJISTE

Postby FAJISTE » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:11 pm

Okay, so I'm going to do about 2-3 PT's a week until my exam with extensive review. Sounds good?

soj

Postby soj » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:15 pm

That's what I did so I know it works for some people. Be ready to adjust if you think you're getting burned out.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”