Do you get excited when someone mentions TLS, Bibles, etc Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
notaznguy

Bronze

Do you get excited when someone mentions TLS, Bibles, etc

Post by notaznguy » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:52 pm

So most of the pre-law students or even LSAT prep course classmates I've met have never heard of TLS, Manhattan's explanations, or the PowerScore Bibles. One time I was talking to someone about the LSAT and she then linked me to pithypike's thread. I was so excited I ran to her apartment and when she opened the door, my eyes were pouring with tears as I choked out, "Y-Y-YOU USE TLS TOOOOOOOOOO?!?!"

I'm exaggerating, but for some reason I do kinda get a tee bit happy when someone tells me they use TLS, or the Bibles, or Manhattan. I don't know why haha. I am strange.

cany

New

Re: Do you get excited when someone mentions TLS, Bibles, etc

Post by cany » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:54 am

notaznguy wrote:So most of the pre-law students or even LSAT prep course classmates I've met have never heard of TLS, Manhattan's explanations, or the PowerScore Bibles. One time I was talking to someone about the LSAT and she then linked me to pithypike's thread. I was so excited I ran to her apartment and when she opened the door, my eyes were pouring with tears as I choked out, "Y-Y-YOU USE TLS TOOOOOOOOOO?!?!"

I'm exaggerating, but for some reason I do kinda get a tee bit happy when someone tells me they use TLS, or the Bibles, or Manhattan. I don't know why haha. I am strange.
:) :) :)
No I don't think that is strange.I get excited to see LSAT books in the cafe.Ppl taking PTs or even discussing.It is a good feeling.I am lately running into legal professional more often than usual.weirdly nice :D

soj

Platinum

Post by soj » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:12 pm

cany wrote:I am lately running into legal professional more often than usual.weirdly nice :D
you're running into them more often because they no longer have jobs where they have to be :(

cany

New

Post by cany » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:17 pm

soj wrote:
cany wrote:I am lately running into legal professional more often than usual.weirdly nice :D
you're running into them more often because they no longer have jobs where they have to be :(
:lol: :lol:

cany

New

Post by cany » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:18 pm

cany wrote:
soj wrote:
:lol: :lol:
wait!! i should'nt be laughing at that :cry: :cry:

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”