October LSAT Registration Full?

the_pakalypse

October LSAT Registration Full?

Postby the_pakalypse » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Just tried registering for the October LSAT around any test near me and they are all UNAVAILABLE. Holy crap, did not expect them to be full a month in advance of the deadline :shock: .... is there anything I can do? Or do I just suck it up and take it in December now? :?

tmon

Re: October LSAT Registration Full?

Postby tmon » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:57 pm

the_pakalypse wrote:Just tried registering for the October LSAT around any test near me and they are all UNAVAILABLE. Holy crap, did not expect them to be full a month in advance of the deadline :shock: .... is there anything I can do? Or do I just suck it up and take it in December now? :?

Look for another test center. This happened to me when i first took the test in 09. Had to drive elsewhere the night before and get a hotel room just to ensure myself nothing crazy would happen. It sucks, but you can still take in October.

bp shinners

Postby bp shinners » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:19 pm

I'm dumb and registered only a month ahead of time for my LSAT. Despite being in the middle of my first semester, senior year at BC, I had to head to West Chester, PA to take the exam. Didn't really affect my score.

Is that the norm? Probably not; I had an Aunt who lived in the area and she took me out for some Cajun the night before. However, short story short, having to travel a bit to take the LSAT isn't the end of the world. If you can find another location that would work for you, go for it.

berkeleykel06

Postby berkeleykel06 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:03 pm

I had to rent a car and drive 3 hours to take one of mine.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”