PT #18, Game 3 (the one with the Subway lines)

dsn32

PT #18, Game 3 (the one with the Subway lines)

Postby dsn32 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:02 pm

I was wondering if someone could run me through a quick explanation of this game and its setup. I'm generally getting anywhere from 21-24 out of the 24 questions on the LGs correct, but on this game I was 1/6 today. To be honest, I'm not even sure I'd know how to classify this game, and while I thought I understood it and moved through it quickly while testing, I obviously didn't grasp it at even the most basic of levels. Needless to say, I still had my best PT to date, but I'd like to be ready in case there are any other LGs out there like this one. Thanks!

Manhattan LSAT Noah

Re: PT #18, Game 3 (the one with the Subway lines)

Postby Manhattan LSAT Noah » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Try starting with this diagram and then see if your other questions fall in line. Odd game!

dsn32

Postby dsn32 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:58 pm

Manhattan LSAT Noah wrote:Try starting with this diagram and then see if your other questions fall in line. Odd game!

Incredibly helpful! I didn't have that visual at all, and that was the issue at hand. Good to know that maps aren't very common also, thanks a bunch!

Manhattan LSAT Noah

Postby Manhattan LSAT Noah » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Yeah, they're pretty uncommon. I usually solve those through what we call our "open board" - try "A Day in the Park" in our logic challenge collection if you want more practice on that.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”