Logic Game Type for PT 57-62

Camron

Logic Game Type for PT 57-62

Postby Camron » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:54 am

Hi, could someone tell me the Power Score type of games (i.e. Linear Balanced, Grouping Defined, Pure Sequencing, etc.) for PT 57-62 or a website that does? I have the preptests but I don't want to waste them quite yet by looking into their specifics but I want to know if there has been any recent trends with the newer games that I should be studying for right now. I am currently doing PityPike's method of doing every Logic Game from PT 7-39, 3 times, and I just want to make sure these games are still relevant for the newer LSAT.

Also, could someone tell me which PT (I know it is in the 5X series, just not sure which one) started to have significantly more difficult RC sections?

Thank you.

KevinP

Re: Logic Game Type for PT 57-62

Postby KevinP » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:46 am

Camron wrote:Hi, could someone tell me the Power Score type of games (i.e. Linear Balanced, Grouping Defined, Pure Sequencing, etc.) for PT 57-62 or a website that does?

http://powerscore.com/gamesbible/conten ... info.cfm#2
Camron wrote:I have the preptests but I don't want to waste them quite yet by looking into their specifics but I want to know if there has been any recent trends with the newer games that I should be studying for right now. I am currently doing PityPike's method of doing every Logic Game from PT 7-39, 3 times, and I just want to make sure these games are still relevant for the newer LSAT.

Yes, they are. In general, the older PTs (especially 20s/30s) were much harder than anything on the newest PTs even when one takes into account dinos/stained glass. The newer PTs tend to feature more hybrid and pure sequencing games.
Camron wrote:Also, could someone tell me which PT (I know it is in the 5X series, just not sure which one) started to have significantly more difficult RC sections?
Thank you.

Not sure about the RC, I personally felt the shift in difficulty starting at PT 48.

Camron

Re: Logic Game Type for PT 57-62

Postby Camron » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:59 am

^Thank you! That answers everything I needed to know.

I guess I am relatively in good hands doing these older Logic Games then.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”