December 2011 LSAT Study Group Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
JamMasterJ

Platinum

Re: December 2011 LSAT Study Group

Post by JamMasterJ » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:39 pm

georgia32 wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:IBshitstorm in the next few days from my october people running here
That could very well be me.
I hope not.

LSAT Blog

Silver

Post by LSAT Blog » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:42 pm

lulzalicious wrote:Everyone should know that I just got a 176 on PT 58 with 2 experimental sections :D
That's incredible - congrats!

Maye

Bronze

Post by Maye » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:51 pm

lulzalicious wrote:Everyone should know that I just got a 176 on PT 58 with 2 experimental sections :D
nice!! well done!

xChiTowNx

Bronze

Post by xChiTowNx » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:58 pm

ahh. its been a crazy two days drilling must be true, main point, and role of a statement q's (78/100, 39/50, and 27/30) respectively.

I'm probably gonna go back and re-read the sections before tackling 100 more MBT questions tomorrow. I find I'm having a hard time picking up on details - I tend to gloss over things or narrow it down to two choices and do a bad job of applying the Must Be True test. In terms of mastery, I would say I'm pretty bang-on with 1 & 2 star questions, but struggle with 3 and 4 start qs.

SA1928

Bronze

Post by SA1928 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:43 pm

Wow! That is awesome!!! I need to get back at it...I had a friend come into town for a few day and I feel as if I remember nothing from my LSAT studies. Starting tomorrow, nothing but extreme dedication! :)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

lulzalicious

New

Post by lulzalicious » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:53 pm

^ Thanks guys :mrgreen: been feeling awesome, just finished reviewing!

....Although now Im feeling sad again. I dont want to take another PT and score less or even way less again :( I wish this could last forever...*sigh
SA1928 wrote:Wow! That is awesome!!! I need to get back at it...I had a friend come into town for a few day and I feel as if I remember nothing from my LSAT studies. Starting tomorrow, nothing but extreme dedication! :)
Break is fine, but I like the extreme dedication in your future lol. Beat my score on your next PT...if you can :P

6lehderjets

Bronze

Post by 6lehderjets » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:05 am

I got bored and checked out the off topic forum threads on TLS. All I have to say is lucky ass sums of bitches not having to worry about the LSAT and posting random shit. So envious! Can't wait to destroy this test and join that nonsense.

Back to regular scheduled programming, more RC passages.

Olive

Silver

Post by Olive » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:03 am

I missed the study session today (it's 5AM my time and I overslept), but I'll be at next week's for sure. How long where you all in session?

lhess218

New

Post by lhess218 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:37 am

Olive wrote:I missed the study session today (it's 5AM my time and I overslept), but I'll be at next week's for sure. How long where you all in session?
Pretty much no one went to the study session yesterday: I don't think we advertised it well enough. So next week will be Session 7 instead.
I made a passive-aggressive sign on Paint, but I'm dumb and didn't know how to put it up. If I find out how to before next Tuesday, I'll post it.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Maye

Bronze

Post by Maye » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:13 am

Olive wrote:I missed the study session today (it's 5AM my time and I overslept), but I'll be at next week's for sure. How long where you all in session?
I was there for a bit and had to go before it even started, which sucks. Hopefully next week I can stay!

Olive

Silver

Post by Olive » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:32 am

Great, thanks. I made it there about an hour or so after it was suppose to start and didn't find anyone in the room.

Looking forward to next week.

lhess218

New

Post by lhess218 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:09 pm

--ImageRemoved--

Bam. Advertising for next Tuesday.

barneytrouble

Bronze

Post by barneytrouble » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Taking a PT tomorrow if anyone else wants to follow suit so as to discuss the trickier questions afterwards... Thinking 56 unless another suggestion is made. Lemme know.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

tehrocstar

Bronze

Post by tehrocstar » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:59 pm

Hahaha! That's awesome IHess.

Yeah come to next week's class guys. It was extra cricket-noise town this week.

SA1928

Bronze

Post by SA1928 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:14 pm

I couldn't make it to class last night, but I will definitely be there next week! I'm surprised it was so dead...only 6 and a half weeks left to be the best LSAT takers in the world. 8)

ngogirl

Bronze

Post by ngogirl » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:51 am

SA1928 wrote:
Wow! That is awesome!!! I need to get back at it...I had a friend come into town for a few day and I feel as if I remember nothing from my LSAT studies. Starting tomorrow, nothing but extreme dedication! :)
Me too!! I have two psycho male roommates, one of which almost tried attacking me (a petite, tiny girl).. So I spent last night at a friends, today packing up my room and looking at places, and tonight in a hotel!! I'm hoping this will not set me too far back in my prep!! :(

Nevertheless lesson learned: never live with a guy unless you're married to him!!

Olive

Silver

Post by Olive » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:08 am

ngogirl wrote:
SA1928 wrote:
Me too!! I have two psycho male roommates, one of which almost tried attacking me (a petite, tiny girl).. So I spent last night at a friends, today packing up my room and looking at places, and tonight in a hotel!! I'm hoping this will not set me too far back in my prep!! :(

Nevertheless lesson learned: never live with a guy unless you're married to him!!
Wow, ngogirl! Hope everything is alright.

I lived with a guy roommate last year and it wasn't great, but I definitely had a better experience than that. Hope apartment searching goes well and you can get back to the LSAT soon!

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

noleknight16

Silver

Post by noleknight16 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:32 am

Just drilled the past 5 hours on strictly assumption LR questions and did a bunch of linear stacking logic games.

Gotta stay motivated!!! :D
Last edited by noleknight16 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tonton

Bronze

Post by tonton » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:15 am

Nevertheless lesson learned: never live with a guy unless you're married to him!![/quote]

Wow! that's terrible! moving during LSAT prep would be soo annoying! I have a psycho roommate too, but decided to stick it out until Dec 5th. Not the 4th, so I have somewhere to sleep off my hangover from the 3rd. But I lock my bedroom door now though..hehe

SA1928

Bronze

Post by SA1928 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:32 am

ngogirl wrote:
SA1928 wrote:

Hope you're okay!! :/ Just try to clear your mind as best you can and do something that helps release your mind from all that stress!

Maye

Bronze

Post by Maye » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:59 am

noleknight16 wrote:Just drilled the past 5 hours on strictly argument LR questions and did a bunch of linear stacking logic games.

Nice. I spent the past two days doing assumption questions. Now moving to argument questions. I've also been alternating them with 4 LGs.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

ngogirl

Bronze

Post by ngogirl » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:20 pm

thanks everyone! it's really stressful, but hopefully it will not affect me with my LSAT prep! :(

my other female roommate and i are getting a hotel from tomorrow through sunday night, since our violent roommate will be home all weekend! my mom's coming in on tuesday, so hopefully i will be out of this crazy mess soon!!

noleknight16

Silver

Post by noleknight16 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Maye wrote:
noleknight16 wrote:Just drilled the past 5 hours on strictly argument LR questions and did a bunch of linear stacking logic games.

Nice. I spent the past two days doing assumption questions. Now moving to argument questions. I've also been alternating them with 4 LGs.
hahahah wow I must have been really tired when I finished. I mean assumption questions; not argument. :D I finally feel comfortable with sufficient and necessary types. Hopefully that keeps improving.

Maye

Bronze

Post by Maye » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:26 pm

noleknight16 wrote:
Maye wrote:

hahahah wow I must have been really tired when I finished. I mean assumption questions; not argument. :D I finally feel comfortable with sufficient and necessary types. Hopefully that keeps improving.
Haha well either way, good! I still struggle a little with sufficient and necessary so I feel a conditional reasoning drilling session coming my way soon.

barneytrouble

Bronze

Post by barneytrouble » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:59 pm

Been drinking all day so went with PT 30 instead of 56 as to not waste a newer one.

LG: -0
LR1: -4
RC: -5
LR2: -3

For 89/101=172 scaled. 3 cheers for a -14 curve. Some stupid LR misses that I would (and really should have; just horrendous on a couple of them) normally get.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”