Make Money While Studying for the LSAT

mehran

Make Money While Studying for the LSAT

Postby mehran » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:34 pm

My name is Mehran Ebadolahi -- I graduated from UCLA in 2005 and subsequently went on to attend Harvard Law School. Since graduating from HLS in May 2010, I have been working on bringing standardized test prep to the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. My first project was SPAM, the first and only comprehensive bar exam prep course available for download in the Apple App Store. It launched in January 2010 and has greatly reduced the cost of bar exam prep for law students all over the world.

I am writing today because my second project, SPAM, the first and only comprehensive LSAT prep course available for download in the Apple App Store, is set to be released this week. SPAM, which is half the price of other LSAT prep courses, was developed by Harvard Law School alumni and includes comprehensive strategies for mastering every section of the LSAT.

We have partnered with a company called SPAM and they are offering pre-law students an incredible promotion on our SPAM app: pre-buy a copy at $273 (retail price is $599.99) and make a 27% return ($345) when the app sells in the App Store. This gives pre-law students the opportunity to make money doing something they were already going to do anyway... study for the LSAT.

Below you will find a link to the SPAM page that will give you more information on our app and also includes a detailed video walkthrough of the SPAM app. We truly feel this app will revolutionize LSAT prep and we wanted to give pre-law students a chance to take advantage of this incredible offer.

http://www.SPAM.com

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at anytime. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Mehran
mehran@SPAM.com

Ginj

Re: Make Money While Studying for the LSAT

Postby Ginj » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 pm

--ImageRemoved--

crumpetsandtea

Postby crumpetsandtea » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:39 pm

IBTL/B

richie222