Logic Game Repetition workbooks

wishyfishy

Logic Game Repetition workbooks

Postby wishyfishy » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:02 pm

I want to buy one of the new logic game repetition workbooks released by Cambridge. I just want to gain a bit more familiarity with the games. But I'm debating which one to buy. I've already done all the logic games from PT 29-38 so I won't get the 21-40 book. Right now, I'm leaning to buying the book with the games from PT 41-60, since that is the most recent, but then I realized that I might want to save those tests for actually doing practice tests, and if I'm already familiar with the LG it might not be accurate.

So my question is, has the LG section changed a lot since PT 1-20? Can I use that as a practice?

Here's the link to the workbooks, for anyone who's curious. The PT 1-20 book is cheaper too. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss? ... on&x=0&y=0

ms08g

Re: Logic Game Repetition workbooks

Postby ms08g » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:07 pm

You can use them as practice. However, the LG section has changed quite a bit since 2000. The older games tend to be more difficult, in my opinion, and slightly different. I would focus on drilling the 2000+ games 2/3 times until you have them all down and then if time allots, use the older games.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”