LG question Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
deblaw

New

LG question

Post by deblaw » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:16 pm

ok, so i started studying the lg section of the lsat and cant help myself thinking whether this section can ever be actually learned. i know many ppl firmly believe that this section can be mastered but i ve seen some ppl complaining about the difficulty of the lg section.
in your opinion, can this section be leaned and mastered through repetitve practices? if it can be mastered, why do ppl cannot break through the ceiling?

Sloth Hero

Bronze

Re: LG question

Post by Sloth Hero » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:34 pm

It's called effort. People don't break through the ceiling because they get frustrated and give up. If you can't make yourself drill LGs for 4 hours a day, then you don't want to go to law school

If you've done every game 100 times and still are struggling, then that's a ceiling.

To my knowledge, no such case exists.

And this is from someone who went from -15 on LG to -0 on LG in less than 2 weeks.

Wade LeBosh

Bronze

Re: LG question

Post by Wade LeBosh » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:31 am

deblaw wrote: in your opinion, can this section be leaned and mastered through repetitve practices? if it can be mastered, why do ppl cannot break through the ceiling?
Yes and they are lazy.

That's a damn impressive improvement SlothHero. Congrats! How many hours a day did you put in during those 2 weeks? Were you only working on LG?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”