Logic Games: Before or after PTs?

Logic Games: Before or after PTs?

Postby funstuff » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:24 am

So I'm studying for the October LSAT and following Pithy's guide. Now though, I feel as if I am out of material for the linear games. My question is: how important is it that the logic games on PTs in month 3 not be repeats? I think Pithy wants us to use any games assuming that by month 3 we would have forgotten how to set up/what the key to the LG is, but I think I'll still remember by then.

Re: Logic Games: Before or after PTs?

Postby glucose101 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:18 am

I would try to cycle the LGs as far apart as possible. Having said that, while recognizing an answer will not help you, I believe that the main point is really to understand how to diagram and generate inferences quicker. If you feel like you remember a game, I suggest you readjust the time limit for that particular game.

Postby Bobeo » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:19 pm

The games you drill should be from the first 3 10 LSAT books. Or PTs 7-37 or so. The last month of prep, where you take full tests should be more recent. Like 45-60. So you shouldn't be repeating material at that point .

Sloth Hero

Postby Sloth Hero » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:30 pm

They won't hurt you, that's for sure. Repeating games is fine -- just as long as you aren't working 100% off memory it will always be beneficial.

But maybe try to have 5 virgin prep tests for the 2 weeks before you sit.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”