Pike/TestMasters Combination? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
stabiloboss

New

Pike/TestMasters Combination?

Post by stabiloboss » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:37 pm

For anyone who knows how,

how can I do PithyPike's logic games method (3 times), while taking TestMasters? We don't really learn how to attack all different game types for another 3 weeks. Should I start after that? How many games a day? Or, should I just follow TestMasters and try not to supplement their methods?

I've read the bibles, so I have some background knowledge of how to do the games.

Tiago Splitter

Diamond

Re: Pike/TestMasters Combination?

Post by Tiago Splitter » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Don't jump ahead of the TM material, but you can always re-do games that were assigned as homework problems. Before long you will have a huge collection of game types, but stick with what they have already gone over (pure sequencing, basic linear, etc.)

stabiloboss

New

Re: Pike/TestMasters Combination?

Post by stabiloboss » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:38 pm

I just purchased The Manhattan LSAT books, and I absolutely love the clarity of thought and simplicity of their philosophy. If I were to supplement TestMaster's with these books, how should I go about doing so? Would this be a terrible idea? Anyone have any experience with this?

Right now, I seem to get my practice and foundational theory from TM, then I read appropriate Manhattan chapters which completely solidifies my thinking process. I prefer the tree method for sequencing games. I just don't want to get myself into a trap where I'm juggling methodologies and just end up confused.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. & honestly despite all this inflated Manhattan BS that seems to be going on, I see why people actually prefer these books (after reading Bibles of course).

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”