PT11:June 1994 LG Housing Committee Q19 Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
epokei

New

PT11:June 1994 LG Housing Committee Q19

Post by epokei » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:35 am

PT11:June 1994 LG Housing Committee Q19
I got Q19 right because I eliminated possibilities by looking up Q12 answer which was "J,K,M,Q,S".

But, I might have misinterpreted the question.
It says "at least one from the pair", does it mean for example, (B)G,J→G can be in , but J can be out??? Then, looking up Q12 will only help me to eliminate answer (A).

If there is no questions like Q12 so that I would not have any references, how would I set this up?

Could anybody help me please? Thank you.

scenariosolver

New

Re: PT11:June 1994 LG Housing Committee Q19

Post by scenariosolver » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:15 am

I have a video solution to this game and in fact every released LSAT game in existence. I charge 13$ for 30 days unlimited access to the site. I suggest you subscribe so that you can see optimal video solutions to all logic games.

I have to run and do not have time to answer the question directly but I think you probably have not set the game up correctly if you need to review other question answer choices to make eliminations. Here is an excerpt of this game from the free content portion of scenariosolver.com

"The test taker should begin by considering what can occur solely with the tenants when F is selected. With regard to the tenants there are merely three possibilities, which are listed as follows FGK, FJM, or FK. Next the test taker should consider what could occur solely with the tenants when F is not selected. With regard to the tenants there are merely three possibilities, which are listed as follows GK, JM and JMK.

The test taker should then place the variables in the home owner group. The test taker should not be concerned with the creation of additional scenarios. Rather, the test taker should merely place what can be placed. The test taker is left with six intuitively solved scenarios and can answer the questions fairly easily."

You need to solve the game before moving to the questions.

cmckid

New

Post by cmckid » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:45 am

scenariosolver wrote:I have a video solution to this game and in fact every released LSAT game in existence. I charge 13$ for 30 days unlimited access to the site. I suggest you subscribe so that you can see optimal video solutions to all logic games.

I have to run and do not have time to answer the question directly but I think you probably have not set the game up correctly if you need to review other question answer choices to make eliminations. Here is an excerpt of this game from the free content portion of scenariosolver.com

"The test taker should begin by considering what can occur solely with the tenants when F is selected. With regard to the tenants there are merely three possibilities, which are listed as follows FGK, FJM, or FK. Next the test taker should consider what could occur solely with the tenants when F is not selected. With regard to the tenants there are merely three possibilities, which are listed as follows GK, JM and JMK.

The test taker should then place the variables in the home owner group. The test taker should not be concerned with the creation of additional scenarios. Rather, the test taker should merely place what can be placed. The test taker is left with six intuitively solved scenarios and can answer the questions fairly easily."

You need to solve the game before moving to the questions.
Get out?

scenariosolver

New

Post by scenariosolver » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:52 pm

Yes, Just go to ScenarioSolver.com all of the information you would ever need about logic games is at your fingertips. No need to spend 100s or 1000s learning this stuff.

Tom

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”