Thoughts?

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
rishabhagny

New
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 12:03 am

Thoughts?

Postby rishabhagny » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:58 am

Not sure if this is the proper forum to place this in, but what are your guys' thoughts on this article?

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A ... =fAQBsjj7Y

User avatar
birdlaw117

Gold
Posts: 2167
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:19 am

Re: Thoughts?

Postby birdlaw117 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:09 am


SchopenhauerFTW

Gold
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Re: Thoughts?

Postby SchopenhauerFTW » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:12 am

IBTL, though the article is damn scary/cool/depressing.

User avatar
JamMasterJ

Platinum
Posts: 6657
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: Thoughts?

Postby JamMasterJ » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:48 pm

What does this have to do with the LSAT, other than motivating me to get a 175?

User avatar
Jeffort

Gold
Posts: 1888
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:43 pm

Re: Thoughts?

Postby Jeffort » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:49 am

JamMasterJ wrote:What does this have to do with the LSAT, other than motivating me to get a 175?


Well, when you put it that way...

PS: what's wrong with 176-180? afraid of being a showoff?

User avatar
incompetentia

Gold
Posts: 2277
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: Thoughts?

Postby incompetentia » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:02 am

Jeffort wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:What does this have to do with the LSAT, other than motivating me to get a 175?


Well, when you put it that way...

PS: what's wrong with 176-180? afraid of being a showoff?

Too gunnery. All people who score in that range are tools.

User avatar
birdlaw117

Gold
Posts: 2167
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:19 am

Re: Thoughts?

Postby birdlaw117 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:12 am

incompetentia wrote:
Jeffort wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:What does this have to do with the LSAT, other than motivating me to get a 175?


Well, when you put it that way...

PS: what's wrong with 176-180? afraid of being a showoff?

Too gunnery. All people who score in that range are tools.

I couldn't agree more :D

User avatar
JamMasterJ

Platinum
Posts: 6657
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: Thoughts?

Postby JamMasterJ » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:12 am

birdlaw117 wrote:
incompetentia wrote:
Jeffort wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:What does this have to do with the LSAT, other than motivating me to get a 175?


Well, when you put it that way...

PS: what's wrong with 176-180? afraid of being a showoff?

Too gunnery. All people who score in that range are tools.

I couldn't agree more :D

I wish, I've never scored above 175 on a PT though



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests