Preptests

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
cking2014

New

Preptests

Postby cking2014 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:28 pm

How many prep tests did everyone take before you sat for the real LSAT? Just trying to figure out what would be most beneficial in raising my score.

richie222

New

Re: Preptests

Postby richie222 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:43 pm

i used PT's 29-38 off the LSAC website for drilling individual sections and saved one section from each test to use as fifth section for later full length PT's. I got a book off amazon.com made by Cambridge LSAT which had PT's 41-50 (this book was kind of expensive, but if you go through one of the online bookstores you can get a good deal. Also, you'd save money by buying this book instead of buying individually) And then the 10 New, Actual LSAT which has 52-61. I went through all these within a one month period BTW. If I could do anything differently, I would have spread my practice tests over a larger amount of time, something like two months and spent a lot more time reviewing all the questions I got wrong and working on my skills in general. Got a 164 in the real thing June 2011, but I am planning on retaking. Also, it would have been a good idea to save some practice tests in case you decide to retake

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�