Preptests

cking2014

Preptests

Postby cking2014 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:28 pm

How many prep tests did everyone take before you sat for the real LSAT? Just trying to figure out what would be most beneficial in raising my score.

richie222

Re: Preptests

Postby richie222 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:43 pm

i used PT's 29-38 off the LSAC website for drilling individual sections and saved one section from each test to use as fifth section for later full length PT's. I got a book off amazon.com made by Cambridge LSAT which had PT's 41-50 (this book was kind of expensive, but if you go through one of the online bookstores you can get a good deal. Also, you'd save money by buying this book instead of buying individually) And then the 10 New, Actual LSAT which has 52-61. I went through all these within a one month period BTW. If I could do anything differently, I would have spread my practice tests over a larger amount of time, something like two months and spent a lot more time reviewing all the questions I got wrong and working on my skills in general. Got a 164 in the real thing June 2011, but I am planning on retaking. Also, it would have been a good idea to save some practice tests in case you decide to retake

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”