People Who Have Taken TestMasters

People Who Have Taken TestMasters

Postby stabiloboss » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:54 pm

Hey all,

I'm signed up to start a TestMasters course, I just wanted some advice from people who've already taken it. Did you need to do anything outside of their curriculum? How can you maximize your gains out of this course? Any regrets/feedback?

I've finished going over Power score bibles, starting this course next week.

Re: People Who Have Taken TestMasters

Postby Yougot » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:13 pm

No you do not need anything, they have a "start from the bottom and don't continue until everyone understands it" mentality.

I personally thought that TM course was a waste of time, but my class had 45+ people in it. I had finished reading the PS bibles and 90% of what was being taught just seemed like a very. Slow. Review.

With that said...
I know this sounds obvious, but do the work before the class.All of it. Even the stuff you don't think you need to.

Come with questions prepared, and make sure you get them answered. If your paying for the class make sure you get your value out of it. Don't sit quietly in the class and hope it will be covered.

The best thing about the class is you will know what you are struggling the most with.

Show up early, stay late, offer to buy your instructor a meal for some extra time. Do whatever you can to make sure that 1,200 isn't wasted.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”