Where do i get "actual" sample lsat prep tests?

hp0102

Where do i get "actual" sample lsat prep tests?

Postby hp0102 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:10 am

where do i get these? I hear various people talking about getting sample "actual" Lsat prep tests but i do not want to spend the money on a prep class. Is there anbother way to get these tests and where. thankyou

jarv1506

Re: Where do i get "actual" sample lsat prep tests?

Postby jarv1506 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:17 am

you can buy them directly from LSAC, you can find them on Amazon, and you can probably get them from individuals who are finished with the LSAT and no longer need them.

thederangedwang

Postby thederangedwang » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:35 am

hp0102 wrote:where do i get these? I hear various people talking about getting sample "actual" Lsat prep tests but i do not want to spend the money on a prep class. Is there anbother way to get these tests and where. thankyou

There is ONE free sample LSAT that LSAC offers. just go to their website. I believe it is a 2007 test. Other than that, just go to your library, I'm sure they have some actual lsat books. Besides that, you have to buy tests. You can go to Amazon or LSAC and purchase the practice tests...if you buy the book (10 practice tests) itll cost you around 20 bucks. If you buy individual tests, itll cost you 8 bucks each, so buy in bulk

totaltest.milan

Postby totaltest.milan » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Yeah, you can buy all the tests from LSAC's website, or Amazon, or your local bookstore. Judging by your question you might want to take a look at my site on the resources page to get answers to some frequently asked questions, including where you can get tests and other important info.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”